Fluorine

Charli XCX

Whoever leaked this is a fucking piece of shit, can’t you let charli have a normal release for once without ruining it? Fuck YOU! she doesn’t deserve this 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, ultralife said:

It would be smart to put the song out this week tbh not only just bc of the leak but cause of the Drag Race appearance

Well she has the song with Saweetie releasing this Friday so that probably stopped it, Friday the 13th would’ve been a perfect release date anyway considering the theme of the era so far.

2 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

it sounds.. very generic :facepalm:

isn't that the point isn't this suppose to be her Sellout sold her soul to the devil had sex to get to the top of the industry era

Spoiler

also im gonna wait to the official release guys not gonna listen to the leak

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 hours ago, medievalthots said:

was leaking it in lq really necessary? :lange:

was leaking it at all really necessary? 
y’all can’t wait one month and let her promote while releasing other features? pathetic, ungrateful & undeserving. 

remember not to share links or direct anyone to the leak unless you want to be banned xoxo 

anyway it was a joy to see her on drag race!!! she looked like she was really having fun ♥️

14417469274.gif

I love that we all love a Charli leak but not something that’s going to be released. Nice to see we don’t have worms for brains. 

Out Out will be out in a few hours too. 

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

RIP lol

Was the announcement really necessary? :toofunny:

Wtf???? An artist shouldn’t announce things as they plan because fucking freaks are going to ruin it??? I can’t 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

It sounds like an Ava Max song, in a good way. I really wish it had a bridge. Charli fell short, it would've made it a truly incredible track. Kind of like how Claws was missing a final chorus, except Claws wasn't 2:16 :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Dima said:

Oh god. Was there an important reason to leak it? Whoever did this is a piece of crap. 

Either someone got excited because of todays Drag Race episode or was pissed off at the ticket disaster yesterday :toofloppy: