Fluorine

Charli XCX

47 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

How are people stanning a pop artist and complaining about the fact that they released a pop song :toofunny: truly demented.

they just want her to be different than the other girls so bad :rollin:

like besties i promise you your quirky card will not be revoked for listening to and liking a fun trendy current pop song ? 

THE HYPERPOP LACK IS MAGNIFICENT OMG :oprah: :legend: :burn: :sluttybunny:

Yeah, I don't know if unpopular opinion (idc tbh) but this is the Charli I wanted to hear since years ago :thumb2:

I mean I loved Charli and how i'm feeling now, but this was generically refreshing. Ready for the album ma'am :ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

charli everywhere? girl...

its just not realistic.. she should've released it at the beginning of summer to capitalise on it being a dance track basically

but i guess with covid clubs aren't going as hard as they did in 2019

I would not underestimate what Out Out will do. I’m prepared to eat my words, but I think this will easily become her biggest/most streamed track. We’re still waiting for Alone Together to officially drop on streaming and who knows what else there is planned before the live shows and album. She’s booking a lot of European festivals for next year. 

I love Out Out. Jax Jones is a genius and the savior EDM always needed, plus I kind of live for Charli going "fuck it" and making the most generic pop music she could 8 years into her career. A perfect storm. Haters do not interact.

te deseo, cariño

10 minutes ago, Hattie said:

Just thinking about how Boom Clap will be the ONLY Charli song used for a lipsync for your life on RPDR. There's no way they're getting any other song, it's so far out of RuPaul's personal music taste. :crai:

THEY USED BOOM CLAP ??? that is AWFUL

xMcVPI7.jpg