Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, Hattie said:

Just thinking about how Boom Clap will be the ONLY Charli song used for a lipsync for your life on RPDR. There's no way they're getting any other song, it's so far out of RuPaul's personal music taste. :crai:

Also Fancy and I Love It.

Out Out is a good song but since it's a classic EDM song I think her trademark autotuned voice (which is an effect, not a result of autotune) doesn't really land honestly 

like i would've preferred clearer vocals like in the original Stromae's song

6 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Can’t stand out, out, it’s like something Anne-Marie would do

and I know Iggy is basically gone but is Saweetie doing a homage or what with that voice

lol i always thought saweetie sounded like iggy, even in the icy grl days, seems like i'm not the only one

y’all be careful because there are like scammers on twitter/IG claiming to sell charli tickets, i’ve had like 4 people offer tickets to me for like $50 but it’s so obviously fake. i just had some random conservative ass looking man trying to get me to buy tickets from him for his ‘daughters hospital bills’ but is only selling the tickets for $50? 

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

if festivals still happen maybe this will take off

has stromae said anything in regards to the song? Is he friends with jax jones or something?

stromae is very out of the public eye o don’t think he even knows this song exists he probably has someone take care of samples/copyrights/royalties

and even if he knows I doubt he’ll speak on it he’s been very MIA

5 hours ago, lovesick said:

what ticket buying fiasco?

she announced 3 small-ish venue shows for how im feeling now and they all sold out in literally one second.

i had a group of 8 or 9 people trying to claim 2-4 tickets for me and some friends for the new york show and literally no one got any. lol.

4 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

y’all be careful because there are like scammers on twitter/IG claiming to sell charli tickets

yes yes this!! i almost fell for three different scammers lmao. LPR (nyc venue) specifically posted this helpful twitter thread re: ticket buying and transferring on dice and how to spot scammers https://twitter.com/lprnyc/status/1425511472126377985?s=20

22 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

Ok I love Good Ones and am here for her Depeche Mode pop, very late 80s/early 90s style bop

the very first smart comment i have read in here in ages