Fluorine

Charli XCX

44 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

maybe that date marks the end of her major label contract?

i don’t think the contract has any specific cutoff date, just whenever she gets five albums done & released

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

maybe that date marks the end of her major label contract?

hmmmmm it's possible that she's still contracted to them for a few months after the final's album release for like..............promotional obligations................

16 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I don't get the meltdowns, it's like y'all forgot we got a brand new album last year. 

:rip:

If it's cause she wants the vinyl to come out on release then at least she'll get good sales the first week. Plus it's good to have a record to be excited for next year as well. :)

SUPER AGREE with this, BUT I believe most people are having meltdowns about the possible release date due to Charli's history with leaks.

If the album is already finished, which should be if they are planning to release the vinyl during the release week, it's bound to get in the hands of insiders and hackers as soon as they share it with people they trust lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

54 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

hannah lux davis directed the mv…..yeah she’s coming for blood this era :diva:

what are some of her other directing credits?? really hoping for some crazy MV’s this era, cuz charli vids usually don’t really do much for me… Gone is probably the best music video she’s released in years and it’s still a little dull in my opinion. I never got around to watching the enemy MV tho but it looked very simple 

I want high concept, top level cinematography music vids from miss Charlotte :defeated:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

what are some of her other directing credits?? really hoping for some crazy MV’s this era, cuz charli vids usually don’t really do much for me… Gone is probably the best music video she’s released in years and it’s still a little dull in my opinion. I never got around to watching the enemy MV tho but it looked very simple 

I want high concept, top level cinematography music vids from miss Charlotte :defeated:

She works with a lot of MPGs, the results are always very colorful. Here are some:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

She works with a lot of MPGs, the results are always very colorful. Here are some:

Reveal hidden contents

OH SHES COMING TO SERVE..

i’m so excited, she hasn’t put out a great mv in a long time, the only one from charli i was really a fan of was 1999 (gone and 2099 were fun but, the lack of budget was very apparent) we didn’t really get any great ones for hifn, none for the mixtapes… she’s finally coming 

2 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

best music videos superlove what i like white mercedes argue with the wall

This was painful to read without the punctuation marks ?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

best music videos superlove what i like white mercedes argue with the wall

white mercedes is terrible please