Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can't believe its being a hard work for u guys to pick her best mv when this one actually exists? lol. I will not compare to TR and a few Sucker era mv's bc they have a lot of personality (but even then!) . However in VV she delivered what a Popstar wish they could deliver nowadays. Here we have imagery, backing dancers, A CONCEPT, iconicism, and Charlotte is fuck*ng dancing <3. The movements + the change of frames like? this is not something they fucking made this shit is in different areas... and of course she would deliver the level that would match Soph's work <3 ATAP is a very cool mv to watch too but VV is top tier bye bye:nails:

7 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

her best mv is vroom vroom sorry i don't make the rules

our minds boo <3 

I never got into whatever she put after Sucker, but I'm excited for the project she's about to release. If it's her mainstream era, I hope she won't disappoint.

original.gif

6 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

I never got into whatever she put after Sucker, but I'm excited for the project she's about to release. If it's her mainstream era, I hope she won't disappoint.

not even number 1 angel or pop 2? that's some of her best work :ohno:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

4 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

not even number 1 angel or pop 2? that's some of her best work :ohno:

I guess the thing is I'm not into cyberpop / PC music, it all seems too noisy and repetitive. :defeated: I love True Romance though! A masterpiece. Sucker as a pop punk album had some interesting stuff too. 

original.gif

13 hours ago, DerpGa said:

did the moonlight demo/solo leak? 

i still don't understand to this day why would that even exist in the first place. it's a lil xan song???? she's just a feature on HIS song??? i don't recall anyone ever saying charli wrote moonlight and gave it to him????????? i don't get it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

14 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i still don't understand to this day why would that even exist in the first place. it's a lil xan song???? she's just a feature on HIS song??? i don't recall anyone ever saying charli wrote moonlight and gave it to him????????? i don't get it

apparently it wasn't written by xan. it was written by charli and given to him.

lABVyGE.png