Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Do yall think there will be a Out Out music video since the song seems to be doing well?

There’s one coming apparently, but they’re looking for fan-footage of people partying I guess… prob will just be that type of an edit.

17 minutes ago, xaeon said:

Hopefully dbree being gone (for a year max) will slow charli getting her shit leaked a little bit.

Not the first song the sites been taken down

baby Come To My Party leaked on a website for christian pastors to post audio recordings of their sermons......................

11 hours ago, xaeon said:

Hopefully dbree being gone (for a year max) will slow charli getting her shit leaked a little bit.

Not the first song the sites been taken down

There’s already basically a clone of the site. 

And honestly they are all teasing the sh*t out of it, I think the remix album is coming tonight. Why is nobody in here talking about it?

By the way for those interested, Charli is in this week's ep of RPDR. She has maybe like one line, but lots of laughs. She just watches lip-syncs, but is there one more than any else past guest judge. 

The fact we're still missing two tracks from the Punk Ep/ Original Sucker track list even though it was released nearly seven years ago. A moment most displeasing in my Charlene XCXtreme stanning career.

tumblr_inline_nbk701Z6Tn1qi0m8v.png

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

40 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Did we ever get the og files for the Punk EP? Just wanna see if I can get the best quality. 
Also, justice for Let’s Make Love

:defeated:

yeaah we actually have hq files for that but no specific setlist? if anyone wants to reshare a good setlist it will be nice. Unfortunately my masterpost got deleted ugh and I feel lazy about reposting everything again. 

1 minute ago, Lightning Bolts said:

The fact we're still missing two tracks from the Punk Ep/ Original Sucker track list even though it was released nearly seven years ago. A moment most displeasing in my Charlene XCXtreme stanning career.

tumblr_inline_nbk701Z6Tn1qi0m8v.png

The fact we got the 24 hrs album before this amazes me 

I caved and listened to G**d O**s…. Y’ALL THIS IS SO GOOD!!! :lange:

The beat is giving Sweet Dreams Are Made of This by the Eurythmics which is a CLASSIC if you’ve never heard that song. Charli’s singing in her higher register and she sounds so amazing omg… I only wish the song was maybe 20 seconds longer. A cute outtro like Claws had would’ve fit perfectly. 

I WILL be PURCHASING & STREAMING & TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS!!! This song has so much potential with the nostalgic beat & catchy post-chorus vocalizing. I’m so excited for the music video omggg. 

14417469274.gif