Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey do you guys have an updated masterlist/drive of all the leaks? I've been out of the loop for a while and since Sophie has one that's pretty good I thought i'd ask. Thanks!

On 8/21/2021 at 4:42 AM, abdallah said:

Not sure if this has been posted recently, but an insider spilled tea in the Good Ones thread on ATRL &  said she has a song on the album that samples Show Me Love by Robin S :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

This is going to be the biggest serve. 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:42 AM, abdallah said:

Not sure if this has been posted recently, but an insider spilled tea in the Good Ones thread on ATRL &  said she has a song on the album that samples Show Me Love by Robin S :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

I love Charlotte but please don't! Now another version of show me love!!! There are plenty enough versions of that awful song and every damn year comes like 4 more versions of it.

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

I love Charlotte but please don't! Now another version of show me love!!! There are plenty enough versions of that awful song and every damn year comes like 4 more versions of it.

now I KNOW you ain’t disrespecting show me love, that song is a CLASSIC. Charli is a hit maker, if she is doing her own spin on the song it will be spectacular.

maybe it’ll even chart at #1... imagine that:trisha:

On 8/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, abdallah said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761144c2b90bea8f4318e5

i-hate-you-i-know.gif