Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 hours ago, Dima said:

forgot to post these a long time ago. 2 unused artworks for monthly drops from 2018

jZF7JLD9npY.jpg?size=1152x1144&quality=9LShw9i8_M2M.jpg?size=1149x1146&quality=9

btw, are these the original files of the pics cuz they seem a lot more darker than other pics from the shoot, do you happen to have these pics with a higher brightness that match the single covers

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

btw, are these the original files of the pics cuz they seem a lot more darker than other pics from the shoot, do you happen to have these pics with a higher brightness that match the single covers

I’ve got these along with other covers (5IM and etc). These are originals from photographer. They were ready for release 

?️

?️                      ?️

?️            Charli's              ?️

?️              demo                  ?️

?️      of The Middle        ?️

?️                      ?️

?️

7 hours ago, Dima said:

I’ve got these along with other covers (5IM and etc). These are originals from photographer. They were ready for release 

oh okay, thanks, do you also happen to have this pic in full?

E9v4kvNVoAACfyT?format=jpg&name=large

Charli is in this week's episode of RPDR. She's in the first three minutes, no lines though... She's the only judge to be in a three episodes in a row.

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

Charli really came out swinging here, absolutely crushing it :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

oh my god the chills when charli entered the stage :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

21 hours ago, VenusFlyTrap said:

what were the other two monthly drops supposed to be?

i don’t think she planned them ahead - i remember eclipse saying that she almost dropped white mercedes but decided on 5itm last minute, he also said bioyl was a big contender - and another xcx world track i think but? i’m not completely sure 

On 8/27/2021 at 9:51 PM, brandon said:

i don’t think she planned them ahead - i remember eclipse saying that she almost dropped white mercedes but decided on 5itm last minute, he also said bioyl was a big contender - and another xcx world track i think but? i’m not completely sure 

Maybe Bounce too since she said it was alive at the time?