Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

the song is so good but it’s too short. Give us that Good Ones (Fan Demanded Extended Version) 3 weeks later queen :defeated:

This song is supposed to be played over and over and that's why it is so rightfully short. Such tracks usually get easily popular, cf. Bubblegum Bitch or Venus Fly Trap, and i don't find it an issue at all.

original.gif

16 hours ago, vrtvie said:

This song is supposed to be played over and over and that's why it is so rightfully short. Such tracks usually get easily popular, cf. Bubblegum Bitch or Venus Fly Trap, and i don't find it an issue at all.

those songs don’t sound short because they have bridges and sound like complete songs, good ones is really cutting the line… 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Charli and AG snapped with the 911 remix needless to say it is a highlight from the remix album. Go girl give us talent, a new song today and get ur chromatica coins 

they really did that :party:

I just had a random tought but can somebody add the No Angel bridge as a bridge to Good Ones since the lyrics fit so well. Like after the last chorus add the the pre-chorus instrumental with the No Angel bridge and then add another Chorus to make a full extended version :legend:

Edit: I forgot it came out today so stream the released version for the next month yall (That's what I'm doing too)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900