Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, Townie said:

I just had a random tought but can somebody add the No Angel bridge as a bridge to Good Ones since the lyrics fit so well. Like after the last chorus add the the pre-chorus instrumental with the No Angel bridge and then add another Chorus to make a full extended version :legend:

https://xcx.lnk.to/Good-Ones girl can you guys just stream the release at least for the first few days

so i thought charli would be the one attending her own funeral in this video ngl ... the random man in the casket plot should have been tossed it would have given so much more if this was the case considering the previous teasers nonetheless its a great video and song tho

Remember those pics / that insta live where she was covered in blood? I assumed that was for the Good Ones video but I guess it's the next video. Choreo ate + Addison Rae is definitely gonna help this get popular on Tik Tok.

3 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

so i thought charli would be the one attending her own funeral in this video ngl ... the random man in the casket plot should have been tossed it would have given so much more if this was the case considering the previous teasers nonetheless its a great video and song tho

THIS. I was so ready for it to be the death of her old self. But I guess she still died at the end? Not sure lol

24 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

I mean it wouldn’t really make sense for the song :crai: the song is about letting a good guy go (or.. die i guess), not herself