Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

I mean it wouldn’t really make sense for the song :crai: the song is about letting a good guy go (or.. die i guess), not herself 

Letting the good ones go could've been interpreted as her letting her "good" authentic self go in favor of her new evil sell-out popstar version of herself.

9 minutes ago, DaddyKnew said:

Letting the good ones go could've been interpreted as her letting her "good" authentic self go in favor of her new evil sell-out popstar version of herself.

i mean i guess but she’s said multiple times it’s about like, loving the thrill and the fun of a bad guy 

also idk i feel like the lyrics are very obviously about a relationship :rollin::rip:

feels very pop star-like, she doesn't normally make songs like this with choreography, i like it but its different for her!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Townie said:

I just had a random tought but can somebody add the No Angel bridge as a bridge to Good Ones since the lyrics fit so well. Like after the last chorus add the the pre-chorus instrumental with the No Angel bridge and then add another Chorus to make a full extended version :legend:

Edit: I forgot it came out today so stream the released version for the next month yall (That's what I'm doing too)

thats actually an interesting idea, i wanna listen to this pls someone try it :flutter:

i’m sorry but there’s no way this song is about a relationship. it’s about her selling out :bop: she let the good ones (the hits she’s written for other artists) go because she wanted to focus on her art. but now she’s doing the opposite and being the main pop girl :popcorn:

6 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

Can someone tell me who the guy is suppose to represent bcus I’m so lost. 

i don’t think anyone in particular, just a random depiction of an ex lover 

mans is just a random white twink she found 

FUCK THE 2-MIN STUPID TREND, 45 seconds more would've made it even better than the true GEM it already is :oprah4: 

CHARLI IS COMING GAYS OMG REJOICE :omg: :oprah: :legend: 

Can't wait for the album. She is coming for AOTY isn't she :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, brandon said:

Literally thought it represented “the death of twinks” for a minute 

26 minutes ago, brandon said:

Yeah her press release from Atlantic says:

Filmed in Mexico and co-directed by my new favorite director: Hannah Lux Davis, the ‘Good Ones’ video sees me dramatically mourning the untimely loss of my partner as I battle with the realisation that once again I’ve abandoned the goodness in my life, in favour of the sinister, with a visual aesthetic that marks a new era of me: Charli XCX.”

j14CYJi.png