Fluorine

Charli XCX

31 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

can you believe she hopped on a track with motherfucking lady gaga? i'm so happy for her, and the remix is amazing. 

I dreamed about this so many years! 

1 hour ago, EasyStun said:

I know people are calling the new album XCX5, but surely amongst angels we include the mixtapes and XCX World so really we are up to XCX8...

By that logic (including scrapped projects and non-albums), wouldn't it be XCX12? :rip:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

yall the fact that shes Number 1 and on the cover of A List Pop on Apple Music, and Out Out is in there too, and so is the 911 Remix, and shes also in New Music Daily at the top, Out Out in going Top 5 in UK, shes trending worldwide on youtube, she’s really coming. its so amazing to see that shes getting the coins because for the longest time we told people she had the potential to be big cuz of her brain but everyone was like Charli XCX who??? and now look. mark my words, this era is gonna be big for her

2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

It’s just so basic 

I thought the same at first but when everything starts hitting at the end, the song is a banger… like when Charli’s chorus vocal starts hitting on the kick drum, that final time, it’s going hard WOOO!