Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

I really hope she realeases "what u want, ain't got it" song on this era

Also: manifesting Jam City collab remix to celebrate Good Ones doing well!

i forgot we have this and don't think twice :hdu:but are they sell out? do they fit the album? do they give janet??? what if they're scrapped bcoz they don't fit the album??? or maybe she's already planning another release????? 2 albums confirmed??????????? so many questions miss charlotte :trisha:

13 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i forgot we have this and don't think twice :hdu:but are they sell out? do they fit the album? do they give janet??? what if they're scrapped bcoz they don't fit the album??? or maybe she's already planning another release????? 2 albums confirmed??????????? so many questions miss charlotte :trisha:

she played alternative versions of them not the official ones... like track 10

3 hours ago, Moon River said:

I just remembered the "found umru on Lanaboards" song :deadbanana: Anyone still got the snippet?

She just switched up the words that were used in the party4u bridge's vocals to say that so it makes it even funnier when u say it to the melody

Anybody figured out what the gravestone says?

8 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

i hope charli reuses the “oh oh oh uhwoahwoah” melody in good girls somehow. that is something that i never heard before and i always thought it was so cool cause like who thinks of a melody like that

THIS! when it leaked back in the day I remember thinking it was so fresh and next level which I still think but c'mon what would you expect a song coming from a recording session with Stargate, Sophie, Noonie and Charli to sound like? it wouldn't be less than a perfect and next level bop song. This is some professional like... this shit is in different areas

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Thinking about how we could have had 1000 Times, Next Life and Miss U on charli and ended up getting the skip tracks, Thoughts, I Don’t Wanna Know and 2099 instead… we were truly robbed.

oh wow, i love all the tracks that you skip, specially I Don't Wanna Know, such a sad banger :defeated: not a fan of Miss U so i won 

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Praying it’s another 1999 situation and that the lead single doesn’t sound anything like the rest of the album :pray2:

stream good ones

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

she already said Good Ones is indicative of the rest of the album LOL

GO is a bop don’t get me wrong but I hope the album has more in store for us than a bunch of 2-minute songs with no bridge and the same hook over and over 

30 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

GO is a bop don’t get me wrong but I hope the album has more in store for us than a bunch of 2-minute songs with no bridge and the same hook over and over 

Yeah its a banger but imma need more of that XCX magic in the album itself