Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

PLZZZ when are the BTS stans going to stop streaming Dream Glow :defeated: this is really a reflection on us Angels and how bad we are at streaming tbh :rip:

can't wait until its out of her top 5 on spotify

let her get her coin !! she needs it

also out out is on its way to never leaving her top 5 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Has Charli ever delivered an entire album of only 2 min songs? No? Then why would she start now? I don’t get why anyone would worry or doubt her when everything she’s released has been great to excellent. 

14417469274.gif

33 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

Good Ones screams album opener to me. It will probably be one of the shortest if not the shortest track on the album

I feel it's going to be somewhere in the 2th to 4th position in the tracklist. But yeah, praying for it to be the shortest, it's so ephemeral :rollin: but it's excellent too :bop: can't wait for this album omg 

Also, how many songs can we expect in the album? I feel it could be 12-14 tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

911 is in the same family as believe, party4u, and 5 in the morning to me

911 is just like… Charli and A.G. dialed up to 11.

They beamed that one back from Andromeda or something. It’s not of this earth… :crai: :toofunny:

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Has Charli ever delivered an entire album of only 2 min songs? No? Then why would she start now? I don’t get why anyone would worry or doubt her when everything she’s released has been great to excellent. 

literally like… it’s the Lead Single.. it’s probably gonna be (one of)  the most mainstream sounding songs on the album

idk why anyone would expect anything different

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I still tell if the lyric is “I swear that I love nothing more than broke,” as Apple Music says of “love nothing more than rogue,” which is kinda cooler anyway lmao. 

omg this has been bothering me 

i feel like it is so obviously rogue (it makes more sense than broke also… is just doesn’t sound like broke ???) yet every lyric site says broke….

7 hours ago, brandon said:

omg this has been bothering me 

i feel like it is so obviously rogue (it makes more sense than broke also… is just doesn’t sound like broke ???) yet every lyric site says broke….

It’s “broke”. Came from official press release lyrics 

"Good morning, angels" "Good morning Charli-"  :rip:

...anyways, I've just finished my very own extended* version of the talented brilliant incredible amazing show stopping spectacular never the same k-totally unique completely not ever been done before unafraid to reference or not reference put it in a blender shit on it vomit on it eat it give birth to it piece of art that our angel Charli has dropped.

(*as in "tweaked intro, added hook + bridge")

https://dbree.org/v/598c83

I'd love to know your opinions since the hook before the bridge had started to sound a lil' strange to me after listening to it in loop too many times. :toofunny:

I've made an alternative artwork as well with a witchy still from the music video (plus a mobile wallpaper - lmk if anyone's interested)

rceHVuO.jpg

32 minutes ago, rodamik said:

"Good morning, angels" "Good morning Charli-"  :rip:

...anyways, I've just finished my very own extended* version of the talented brilliant incredible amazing show stopping spectacular never the same k-totally unique completely not ever been done before unafraid to reference or not reference put it in a blender shit on it vomit on it eat it give birth to it piece of art that our angel Charli has dropped.

(*as in "tweaked intro, added hook + bridge")

https://dbree.org/v/598c83

I'd love to know your opinions since the hook before the bridge had started to sound a lil' strange to me after listening to it in loop too many times. :toofunny:

I've made an alternative artwork as well with a witchy still from the music video (plus a mobile wallpaper - lmk if anyone's interested)

rceHVuO.jpg

wow this is soooo good??? thanks for making it longer!

i think it sounds mostly perfect and pretty professional!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener