Fluorine

Charli XCX

if she waits until next year i hope she takes this time to promote the song EVERYWHERE, kinda like dua lipa did for don't start now. it didn't started as a hit right away but she kept making performances everywhere, promoting it in various ways and eventually everyone was listening to it

2 hours ago, lovesick said:

if she waits until next year i hope she takes this time to promote the song EVERYWHERE, kinda like dua lipa did for don't start now. it didn't started as a hit right away but she kept making performances everywhere, promoting it in various ways and eventually everyone was listening to it

the devil works hard but warner records works harder. atlantic has ed sheeran lizzo and silk sonic ( maybe cardi b ??? ) coming out before charles but i hope they secure some tv appearances for her 

my bet is a halloween release or early november. she's shot the video already. 

does anyone know what she's doing in new york ? she's been hanging in brooklyn 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 9/7/2021 at 6:46 AM, rodamik said:

"Good morning, angels" "Good morning Charli-"  :rip:

...anyways, I've just finished my very own extended* version of the talented brilliant incredible amazing show stopping spectacular never the same k-totally unique completely not ever been done before unafraid to reference or not reference put it in a blender shit on it vomit on it eat it give birth to it piece of art that our angel Charli has dropped.

(*as in "tweaked intro, added hook + bridge")

https://dbree.org/v/598c83

I'd love to know your opinions since the hook before the bridge had started to sound a lil' strange to me after listening to it in loop too many times. :toofunny:

I've made an alternative artwork as well with a witchy still from the music video (plus a mobile wallpaper - lmk if anyone's interested)

rceHVuO.jpg

THANK YOU for making the song longer, it really makes it even more enjoyable than it already was! That extra minute was needed :blush3: 

I thought of making one myself before, but this is perfect. I'm using :hype: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: