Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

she's almost at 18m monthly spotify listeners!! she was only at like 10m a month ago. this is so exciting to see her sellout era coming together:defeated:

woah its actually crazy I remember comparing her to Marina a bunch of months ago and they were both at 10 mil, she almost doubled omg

EDIT: most of it are probably from Out Out tho

image0.png
She'll be presenting at the VMAs tonight.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Haven't been on here in forever, but Good Ones is SO GOOD ahh and this era looks amazing too. I started stanning her 5 years ago and I would have never imagined her having an era like this again. So excited for the album :party:

Me waiting for the Devil to complete his part of the bargain after selling my soul to make sure Don't Think Twice and What You Want make the album

charli-xcx-attends-the-maisie-wilen-fron

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

4 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Me waiting for the Devil to complete his part of the bargain after selling my soul to make sure Don't Think Twice and What You Want make the album

Don't Think Twice is definitely on the album except with completely different production, and I'm guessing What U Want is also on it

5 minutes ago, playboy said:

kinda homophobic that we’re gonna enter 2022 without the HQ charli daddy knows :noparty:

or any charli daddy knows at all tbh this song is kinda like santa claus you just gotta believe it 

7 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

or any charli daddy knows at all tbh this song is kinda like santa claus you just gotta believe it 

This sent my inexistent wig somewhere near the XCX Towers and the Vroom Vroom Car Workshop :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Leakers really gonna hoard Daddy Knows, What You Gonna Do Now, the two missing Punk EP tracks and the criminally forgotten Going Nowhere for a whole another year, huh?

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i refuse to believe we have to wait until march for this album :defeated: charlotte please do a january release at latest 

I'm okay at waiting for it in case we get one or two more singles before March :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: