Fluorine

Charli XCX

Spoiler

did some looking and BOZ has started scrobbling a new Charli song since Saturday called "New Shapes"  - which is the Caroline & Christine collab I assume

He got Good Ones on the 29th of July and it was released on September 2nd, so I guess it'll be the end of October/start of November when we get New Shapes (especially with Good Ones impacting Radio on October 5th)

2 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Hide contents

did some looking and BOZ has started scrobbling a new Charli song since Saturday called "New Shapes"  - which is the Caroline & Christine collab I assume

He got Good Ones on the 29th of July and it was released on September 2nd, so I guess it'll be the end of October/start of November when we get New Shapes (especially with Good Ones impacting Radio on October 5th)

“New Shapes” with top tier collaborators huh?  :diva: Sounds iconic... 

17 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Good Ones music video at 4.2 million views right now.. would be awesome if we could get her to 5 million in the next week when the video will be 1 month old. Hopefully it will have a good impact on US radio when it drops October 5th. :flutter:

lets get it to 5 mil

keep streaming the vid ladies :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Pop the Balloons would have been the PERFECT b-side to Good Ones… think about it!!! :grinds:

Inb4 she releases a synth-inflicted version of Pop the Balloons in the album :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Reveal hidden contents

didnt he delete his lastfm?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

13 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Hide contents

What's his new Last.fm username? He deleted his old one. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Charli and her boyfriend Huck broke up. They unfollowed each other off social medias. He deleted all photos they had together. Stop talking abt it on public platforms. It's best we respect their privacy and end the conversation here before it starts. Its none of our business - let them handle the situation. if shes your fav; wish her the best don't speak further on it. People have been commenting stuff on twtt like “omg her magdalene era coming” no ur just being selfish and hoping the mental downfall of ur “fav” will lead to good music that will pleasure ur needs of ur sorrowful life.

8 minutes ago, ARCAxcx said:

Charli and her boyfriend Huck broke up. They unfollowed each other off social medias. He deleted all photos they had together. Stop talking abt it on public platforms. It's best we respect their privacy and end the conversation here before it starts. Its none of our business - let them handle the situation. if shes your fav; wish her the best don't speak further on it. People have been commenting stuff on twtt like “omg her magdalene era coming” no ur just being selfish and hoping the mental downfall of ur “fav” will lead to good music that will pleasure ur needs of ur sorrowful life.

dont tell me what to do girlie!

I feel so bad for her, poor girly was so in love and happy w him in the little snippets we'd see from her life :(
I hope she takes it easy for a while and comes out of this shit stronger than ever :(

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: