Fluorine

Charli XCX

23 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Hide contents

did some looking and BOZ has started scrobbling a new Charli song since Saturday called "New Shapes"  - which is the Caroline & Christine collab I assume

He got Good Ones on the 29th of July and it was released on September 2nd, so I guess it'll be the end of October/start of November when we get New Shapes (especially with Good Ones impacting Radio on October 5th)

I thought he deleted his last.fm?

38 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I thought he was hot and we’ve seen his bulge…

Her boobies are too good for someone that looks like the twinks in the audience. And I can't at the exaggeration here, as if she would come and read lanaboards after the break up. 

12 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

What's his new Last.fm username? He deleted his old one. 

13 hours ago, medievalthots said:

didnt he delete his lastfm?

2 hours ago, VenusFlyTrap said:

I thought he deleted his last.fm?

his new user was FutureSexual but it’s not working now… so i assume he’s changed/removed it again:crossed:

this interview is really good, and as a og mixtape true romance angel i’m really excited for where she's going to take us. 

im not going to talk about her love life as it's not my business but i’m happy to know that she has really great friends and probably a fantastic support system !! She seems to have grown a lot in the last few years so i hope she's able to handle this in a healthy way :) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

36 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

this interview is really good, and as a og mixtape true romance angel i’m really excited for where she's going to take us. 

im not going to talk about her love life as it's not my business but i’m happy to know that she has really great friends and probably a fantastic support system !! She seems to have grown a lot in the last few years so i hope she's able to handle this in a healthy way :) 

i love the way british people say "whilst," v chic tbh. this is a cute interview & as always i wish the best for charli all the time (as I do w most of my favs) bc her music has given me so much good for so long– always root for the girls who raise me! true romance made me a fan (i discovered it in between the period of its relase and sucker) and i will never be made at her dipping in those sounds/inspirations again, esp bc she'll always be innovating on her own sound, even if it's a sonic revisit.

aOaIzH2.gif

im not going to speculate on her love life, and im sure she's hurt but like she basically referred to him as her "former partner" on How Long Gone so I was wondering how long it would take for it to come out. I have a feeling the split has been a slow, ongoing thing over the past month

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

havent they been off and on since they got together? not sure why the fans are making such a big deal about it this time.

probably because we've seen a lot more of them together throughout the hifn promo era like in the mvs and photoshoots

17 hours ago, KillForLove said:

im not going to speculate on her love life, and im sure she's hurt but like she basically referred to him as her "former partner" on How Long Gone so I was wondering how long it would take for it to come out. I have a feeling the split has been a slow, ongoing thing over the past month

yeah didn't he delete all their pics like weeks ago?