Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Mum and dad are so cool

The only thing i miss about the XCX world-cancelation-mixtape transition era is that we never truly got a full era of the sexy+sporty looks with hats, tennis skirts, and visors…. She really ate this look up.

2 minutes ago, Monsef said:

The only thing i miss about the XCX world-cancelation-mixtape transition era is that we never truly got a full era of the sexy+sporty looks with hats, tennis skirts, and visors…. She really ate this look up.

Ngl this is the exact look I think of when I think of Charli, it's so iconic

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, Monsef said:

a fashion statement! the way i still try to emulate her looks from that era till this day... wow her power :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Charli’s IG story for the jewelry ad - she also mentions Sweat as if it’s been released??? 

the version in the ad is allegedly a remix so maybe she thought they'd released it ? maybe it'll be available tomorrow but at least this means we are actually getting it at some point 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

the version in the ad is allegedly a remix so maybe she thought they'd released it ? maybe it'll be available tomorrow but at least this means we are actually getting it at some point 

whatever the case, I need the version from that snippet YESTERDAY!! it’s gonna be the perfect workout song. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

okay sweat is a cute club bop! 

but also, i’m so sorry but :deadbanana: these live performances of good ones :deadbanana: i love and appreciate her autotune and i think the autotune mic works really well w most of her songs live but… it does not work great with good ones.. i feel like it just makes her sound realllyyy pitchy ? ? 

love her tho

that performance pissed me off. bunch of dumb locals who didnt know who charli was just booed her in the comments the whole time and said she was ugly and talentless and making fun of her dancing and her trying to wake up the crowd. but listen like if you were charli who doesnt get recognized by the general public anymore having to perfom to about 75 people standing there thinking they were gonna see addison rae perform, what else would you do?? she was trying to have fun like she does with every performance, and the crowd was dead. thats not her fault, and the majority of the people who were on the live watching was people who wanted to see addison rae and were just giving hate comments like….maam if you dont like something, turn it off. not that hard. i genuinely think people have to have something or someone to make fun of or be mean to in order to give them joy in life. it’s disgusting. idk why this irritated me as much as it did but im heated rn, i feel bad for charli although she probs wont see any of the comments, but being a fan watching this was just extremely unfair

13 minutes ago, andruexcx said:

that performance pissed me off. bunch of dumb locals who didnt know who charli was just booed her in the comments the whole time and said she was ugly and talentless and making fun of her dancing and her trying to wake up the crowd. but listen like if you were charli who doesnt get recognized by the general public anymore having to perfom to about 75 people standing there thinking they were gonna see addison rae perform, what else would you do?? she was trying to have fun like she does with every performance, and the crowd was dead. thats not her fault, and the majority of the people who were on the live watching was people who wanted to see addison rae and were just giving hate comments like….maam if you dont like something, turn it off. not that hard. i genuinely think people have to have something or someone to make fun of or be mean to in order to give them joy in life. it’s disgusting. idk why this irritated me as much as it did but im heated rn, i feel bad for charli although she probs wont see any of the comments, but being a fan watching this was just extremely unfair

im-jus-gonna-nod-and-smile-to-tha-luv-56

BzhmW.png

ok now I have a new obsession and its called "Sweat". I want it and I want I noooow mrs Charles!!! the production, the rhythm, the flow of the song... on point. she could never deliver a bad song <3 imagine stanning an artist like that. What do we know about this song? she said she only did for Pandora performance so I don't think its on the album? and if it happens to be it could end up like being a deluxe track for the new album? (delusional moment) whatever this need to be out someday in some form

:defeated: