Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 hours ago, brandon said:

okay sweat is a cute club bop! 

but also, i’m so sorry but :deadbanana: these live performances of good ones :deadbanana: i love and appreciate her autotune and i think the autotune mic works really well w most of her songs live but… it does not work great with good ones.. i feel like it just makes her sound realllyyy pitchy ? ? 

love her tho

worried about the jimmy performance, locals are going to drag her to hell for the live auto tune

gonna be another lana situation i fear 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

worried about the jimmy performance, locals are going to drag her to hell for the live auto tune

gonna be another lana situation i fear 

"another lana situation" nah it's gonna be another charli situation. Remember Bounce live on jimmy? the dislikes...

8 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

The way most people can’t just have fun with their music… ??

see? and thats the thing. i don’t understand why everything has to be so serious with music these days. people just love to hate cuz its easy whereas if i was a local and people played Charli’s music at a party it would be so much fun. especially Good Ones

2 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Does anyone know if Sweat is being released? It’s been stuck in my head all night 

apparently it's just a Pandora ad thing :crai:

lABVyGE.png

8 hours ago, Monsef said:

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it…

oh but we didn't forget, it's impossible to forget the brutal murder of xcx world era, it's just hurtful to reminisce about :poordat:

Why do people thing Sweat is a remix? I think it is just an ad song that will do well on TikTok because of the lyrics, hopefully an official release but not a different mix on the album. I thought the remix talk was to do with Don’t Think Twice and What You Want?

4 hours ago, Lukeb said:

Why do people thing Sweat is a remix? I think it is just an ad song that will do well on TikTok because of the lyrics, hopefully an official release but not a different mix on the album. I thought the remix talk was to do with Don’t Think Twice and What You Want?

It's tagged that way on TikTok.

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Sweat-–-Pandora-ME-remix-7010958702781925377