Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 10/4/2021 at 3:36 AM, Comic said:

also I think poppy’s verison of helium would be better if there was also a Sophie version of it with her vocals :bop:

No production changes can make Poppy's version of Helium any better, her vocals sound borderline unlistenable on that song. Thankful that Cuca Crocodilia leaked it so we can all laugh :usrs:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

9 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

manifesting single no. 2 coming in november with video and album coming in january :diva:

i refuse to believe we’re waiting til late march

Well if the album isn’t finished then there isn’t a vinyl coming on release date even if it is March. We know we’re getting another song this year, will it be the Sweat remix as a promo track or the actual second single with pre order of the album. 

Sweat def feels inferior than Good Ones, though the production sounds okay. If Sweat is the second single, I think it should've been released by November and maybe single #3 by February if the album is really coming in March.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I don't know if this was already said but Pitchfork released an article giving Vroom Vroom an 8.5 or something like that

It's still shitty cause the original reviewer was an asshole but it's nice that they are partially making amends

14 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I don't know if this was already said but Pitchfork released an article giving Vroom Vroom an 8.5 or something like that

It's still shitty cause the original reviewer was an asshole but it's nice that they are partially making amends

kim-k-kim-kardashian.gif

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

10 minutes ago, Sucker said:

why hasn't anyone made an extended version of the sweat snippets yet, when we have like 60 seconds of the song :defeated: we even have the intro (?) now!! with more parts of the song aaaaand the 30 sec tiktok snippet 

It sounds so good and Charli looks like such a bad ass bitch