Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

this thread is boring af now because it's filled with yes men, i honestly preferred pages upon pages of people arguing about which is the better mixtape over pages of SLAY YES MAMA for every mediocre song she teases. no room for opinions and zero conversation to be had

while i'm here that fallon performance was a mess, like girl you're out of breath anyway and they gave you choreo why don't you use it... put some shoes on

you realize they were just posting lyrics from  sweat? it was ironic bestie :toofunny:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

36 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

you realize they were just posting lyrics from  sweat? it was ironic bestie :toofunny:

i'm aware bestie <3

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

nobody is stopping you from expressing your opinions tho lol 

like “no room for opinions” really??? sorry that there’s more people enjoying the new songs than not??? discuss & dislike whatever you want but that doesn’t mean people are going to agree with you. if you’re bored with the lack of conversations going on, then start a conversation instead of complaining lol. 

no i don't care to because people such as yourself immediately get confrontational like this lol. like literally i just don't care enough

48 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i'm aware bestie <3

no i don't care to because people such as yourself immediately get confrontational like this lol. like literally i just don't care enough

if simply responding to your post is confrontational then ok lol.. you’re being awfully defensive for someone who claims they don’t care 

I just don’t see the point of being negative and complaining how you’re bored… you can start a conversation or simply not visit the thread if it’s boring you. 

14417469274.gif

7 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

I wanna get the shirt but the 1999 shirt quality was so bad I'm scared of all her merch  now

The Charli shirt from her tour was such a beautiful fabric but the print crumbled on mine. I had the Pride XCX shirt from a few years ago and sent it back. It was the worst. 

14 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

I wanna get the shirt but the 1999 shirt quality was so bad I'm scared of all her merch  now

I have a hoodie from the Charli tour (so a few years old now) and wear/wash it constantly and it’s in great shape

aOaIzH2.gif

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

I have a hoodie from the Charli tour (so a few years old now) and wear/wash it constantly and it’s in great shape

i think they mean the specific 1999 shirts from the era, like the weird tie dye ones. i have the purple focus one and after it had been through the wash a few times its started to fade in a really weird way lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

i think they mean the specific 1999 shirts from the era, like the weird tie dye ones. i have the purple focus one and after it had been through the wash a few times its started to fade in a really weird way lol

Yes it was the tye dye one! The new shirt / hat looks so good I might just give her another chance

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

ah ok yeah that would suck

aOaIzH2.gif

sweat being on the album would probably feel just like 1999/bioyl being on charli in the way that they feel like strange outliers so i hope its not. obviously very different vibe from good ones/what we know about the rest of the album