Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Why hasn’t she promoted her music, why hasn’t she teased more music being released. Why won’t she drop sweat. She’s reminding me of Kim Petras. Drops one song and disappears 

She performed at a festival earlier this week, Pandora event on Friday and London tonight. People just don’t share videos here to show she’s promoting. She already said that another song it coming this year, the Christmas freeze it coming to the charts so we can assume we’ll get it in the next month. It would make sense to drop Sweat and ramp up the Pandora promo with people shopping for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, BlackScreen said:

I love to see them together as much as I love to se Charli with Caroline Polachek together

They always create wonderful art. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I just dont really understand why they announced and released good ones so early... it didn't seem like it was on the verge of leaking we didn't really know anything besides the fact she was coming right? :toofunny: and with all of these podcasts and deals we really could've been fed until a more reasonable date to start the era like jan 1st or something  :oprah3: but now were stuck here waiting... :diva:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I don't know why she spent a month teasing shit on twitter talking about selling the soul to the devil and being a puppet singer and now it's crickets?

I know she has another single coming but she could've at least released a promotional single in the meantime and teased the album, like Dua did for Future Nostalgia when she released the title track between the first and second single to keep fans engaged

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

super random but is love me from 2016? i thought it was from noonie sessions from 2014/15 but every masterpost has it under 2016

I can’t remember the date off the top of my head but I think we know the date because it was included in the title of the original file we got for that song. I think it was indeed something surprising like early-ish 2016.

Edit: the original file is dated Jan 20th, 2016 and BlackoutZone confirmed that date! :)