Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 hours ago, BlackScreen said:

Charli and Huck are definitely over and it seem like it was a difficult split. He took down all the pictures he had of Charli on his Insta, he doesn't follow her there or on Twitter anymore.  And two weeks ago he posted this picture on his 30th birthday on Instaram with this woman, and Charli didn't wish a Happy Birthday in the comments.

Speculation Time: Huck doesn't follow A.G anywhere despite following many Charli collaborators. And I don't want to imply jealousy of A.G was a factor in their break-up, but I'm implying Huck being jealous of A.G was a factor in their break-up.

okay yeah, you're definitely at most 17 years old :rip:

20 hours ago, BlackScreen said:

Charli and Huck are definitely over and it seem like it was a difficult split. He took down all the pictures he had of Charli on his Insta, he doesn't follow her there or on Twitter anymore.  And two weeks ago he posted this picture on his 30th birthday on Instaram with this woman, and Charli didn't wish a Happy Birthday in the comments.

Speculation Time: Huck doesn't follow A.G anywhere despite following many Charli collaborators. And I don't want to imply jealousy of A.G was a factor in their break-up, but I'm implying Huck being jealous of A.G was a factor in their break-up.

wait Huck really unprivated his IG profile after he broke up with Charli?? 

*Charli reading that lately people are more interested in her breakup than in her music:

"Yeah, lemme upload some unreleased shit on DB**" 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 10/27/2021 at 6:53 PM, BlackScreen said:

Who cares?

On 10/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, Veinsineon said:

Can we not do this? AG is in a happy relationship with Alaska Reid, and Charli and AG have a similar relationship as siblings. It’s really not our business, but in my opinion after so many years it’s just hard to see the same someone you used to.

AG and Alaska reid... that makes so much sense, i definitely think they influence each other musically a lot 

How long is her label gonna wait before releasing another single? Good Ones isn’t doing anything. Lets move on and salvage this era before it gets delayed until next summer or leaked/scrapped like xcx world. I feel like her label might do that since it’s her last album on contract with them.