Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Spike0000 said:

Charli XCX- CRASH

Album title and artwork. Official announcement this week 

[image removed]

Excuse me ma'am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a car crash. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

qfrWuBl.png

54 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

god I feel so bad for her :defeated:shit like this sucks so bad

but on the other hand SERVEEEEEEEE :mariah::hype: the cover and title AAHHHh I can't wait to own it on vinyl 

Charli, if you’re reading this - if this is the cover, I’ll buy every variant on vinyl*:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

19 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

I don't mean this in a negative way, but what is it with this girl and cars? lol

I'm honestly intrigued why so many songs and stuff revolve around cars?

I mean we are on this earth to adore & protect the automobile. Salute to Charli :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

she looks cunt asf, crash cover is major slayage although i find the new shapes artwork pretty lackluster. the synesthesia in me is kind of annoyed by the use of blue in both for an era so visually defined by the colour red so far but she's serving regardless. the 80s aesthetic and car motif is such a nice summation of some her most iconic imagery going back to the very beginning of her career, a very fitting end to her label contract.

i stand by my tinfoil hat theory that the reason for this drawn out 8 month lead up to crash is because she is working on another surprise album right now to drop independently immediately after its release, frank ocean style. a double release would be on brand for her because of heartbreaks & earthquakes/super ultra and n1a/pop2 plus AG just did it last year. makes sense to save money on her next album by riding off all the promo she will have just finished prior to releasing crash; way less label middle men to pay out if she releases independently and kind of a fun final fuck you to atlantic if she were to release something completely on her own terms after all the interference they gave her throughout her career. also relevant to the tongue in cheek "sold my soul" "i love my label" shtick she has going on for this era. wishful thinking obviously but charles if you're here.... there's time

Just now, comeintomybedroom said:

+ miss u and the party's never over :legend:

I think it'll sound fucking amazing. Specially having Caro and Chris... ugh I can't fucking wait

but I'm really excited for whatever tracks were produced by Ariel, Justin and OPN... Such a fucking amazing mix

3 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

she looks cunt asf, crash cover is major slayage although i find the new shapes artwork pretty lackluster. the synesthesia in me is kind of annoyed by the use of blue in both for an era so visually defined by the colour red so far but she's serving regardless. the 80s aesthetic and car motif is such a nice summation of some her most iconic imagery going back to the very beginning of her career, a very fitting end to her label contract.

i stand by my tinfoil hat theory that the reason for this drawn out 8 month lead up to crash is because she is working on another surprise album right now to drop independently immediately after its release, frank ocean style. a double release would be on brand for her because of heartbreaks & earthquakes/super ultra and n1a/pop2 plus AG just did it last year. makes sense to save money on her next album by riding off all the promo she will have just finished prior to releasing crash; way less label middle men to pay out if she releases independently and kind of a fun final fuck you to atlantic if she were to release something completely on her own terms after all the interference they gave her throughout her career. also relevant to the tongue in cheek "sold my soul" "i love my label" shtick she has going on for this era. wishful thinking obviously but charles if you're here.... there's time

Trust me, it’s because of the vinyl lol

1 hour ago, 88AYM said:

Aw I kinda hoped a picture of the 3 even if it was edited :(

btw lotus iv produced cross you out, and some zara larsson. But I have no idea who DCA is

He also produced Gone and Miss U by Charli! Deaton is this new kid that plays with samples a lot. This song might actually sample Show Me Love by Robin S. But don’t quote me on that 

thinking the cover may have been shot by Hugo Comte?? His covers for both Dua and Caroline have been *chefs kiss* legendary moments and with the perspective and editing it definitely looks like his work but idk Im not a scientist :diva:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

27 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

How I’m Feeling Now is already the quick experimental album to this big one. She i initially wanted to put it out after CRASH. I wouldn’t expect anything after this one. 

59 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

I don't mean this in a negative way, but what is it with this girl and cars? lol

I'm honestly intrigued why so many songs and stuff revolve around cars?

it's her thing you know, ranging from vroom vroom to the infamous track tack-sea, she let's her automobilistic presence be known :dua:

i also believe that she's mocking her audience since the gays can't drive so she rubs it on their faces as revenge for leaking all her stuff :true: