Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi all,

I just received a notice from the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) informing me that unauthorised album art has been shared within this thread. (Charli XCX - Crash / New Shapes)

As it is illegal to post unauthorised album art, these images will be removed from posts. Please refrain from sharing any further unauthorised album art or any other unauthorised content until an official announcement from Charli herself has been made. Those who continue to do so will be banned.

Thank you x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I find it quite hilarious that her team is coming after fans and places that posted the covers even though it was their fault and incompetence that caused it.

It wasn't like their accounts were hacked or this was a leak, they just set up the link early. :facepalm:

i'm very impressed by the album cover but... this somehow looks like an label sabotage. like, they already know that everything charli does leaks and they maybe r tooking advantage of that to simply leak her stuff since she's quiting the label. tbh maybe i'm just crazy.

fvzhzCX.gif

13 minutes ago, Lykko Li said:

i'm very impressed by the album cover but... this somehow looks like an label sabotage. like, they already know that everything charli does leaks and they maybe r tooking advantage of that to simply leak her stuff since she's quiting the label. tbh maybe i'm just crazy.

fvzhzCX.gif

ladies and gentlemen this is what we like to call a reach

4 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I think it's an ego fight since she started teasing New Shapes to who has the best info and leaks it first. The leak world has become all about recognition and ego. It fucking sucks

This is so sad in so many levels. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Poor woman. I don't understand leakers who do this type of shit. Old songs maybe but when its new shit she's days away from revealing... what do they gain? A few likes? This is her actual career and life. Everyone was happy to wait out the week :stareney:

nice cocc bro

8 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I think it's an ego fight since she started teasing New Shapes to who has the best info and leaks it first. The leak world has become all about recognition and ego. It fucking sucks

This is especially true for charli because all her leakers know/hate/have fucked each other. They really give me naruto vs sasuke!

14 minutes ago, athena said:

y'all blaming leakers for the album cover leaking when the preorder link accidently went live early...

Oh I didn't realise it was quite like that lol oops thats poor :whoopi: thought it was a bit more hacky

Shoutout fellow Kiwi btw :sass:

nice cocc bro