Fluorine

Charli XCX

28 minutes ago, Volta said:

why are people getting banned for posting it?  genuine question, because her team uploaded the photo..

People hack and spread her music willy nilly all the fucking time and they don't say a word, but when they themselves leak it they suddenly jump into action.. like where was this energy before, huh :crossed:

XPo3CNC.jpg

21 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

People hack and spread her music willy nilly all the fucking time and they don't say a word, but when they themselves leak it they suddenly jump into action.. like where was this energy before, huh :crossed:

right? like its easily accessible to the public domain. i understand on a moral level to not spread it but banning people for posting something on charli’s own website…? that seems a little excessive.

1 hour ago, Volta said:

right? like its easily accessible to the public domain. i understand on a moral level to not spread it but banning people for posting something on charli’s own website…? that seems a little excessive.

It’s really not that hard to just.. not post it tho. it obviously was not meant to be published anywhere, just respect charli damn. elle gave a warning - if someone ignores that, then that’s on them

Crash cover art looks awesome. Excited for the album :flutter:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

54 minutes ago, brandon said:

charli said early 2022!

She said early-ish so I think it’s still March based on the Good Ones video. I recon we’ll get 2 more songs leading up to it. Sweat and single 3 near release. Hopefully the pre order is coming this week too. The long lead up is likely due to the vinyl backlog. 

4 hours ago, Volta said:

why are people getting banned for posting it?  genuine question, because her team uploaded the photo..

4 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

4 hours ago, Volta said:

2 hours ago, brandon said:

It’s really not that hard to just.. not post it tho. it obviously was not meant to be published anywhere, just respect charli damn. elle gave a warning - if someone ignores that, then that’s on them

Right, just as @brandon said!

I don't know why it's hard for you to understand. We all know that nothing got leaked because of a hack, it was their team fault it all got leaked BY THEM.

But they reached @Elle and gave her a warning about not spreading stuff here and if Elle doesn't do what she was told, she will get in trouble and the site might get closed, so sadly Elle needs to warn people and ban them in order to stay safe both her and the site.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

The cover for Shapes is 10 times better the actual cover art of the album ugh I wish we got something like that instead 

Yeah the '80s motifs for Shapes and Good Ones' cover art look really nice. And then the album cover is just a tumblr teen's wet dream. Very excited for the actual music, but i'm not buying the hype around everything else.

30 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

The cover for Shapes is 10 times better the actual cover art of the album ugh I wish we got something like that instead 

but it's so... simple :deadbanana: it's literally charli sitting on a white background, def not giving album cover material for me, but i love it as a single cover because it reminds me of the 2018 singles photoshoot