Fluorine

Charli XCX

I def didn’t expect the album cover to look like that  tbh I expected another 80s glam shot or smthn but I love it it’s such a serve like whew the concept the look the little crack in the window from her head & her just serving in her black bikini on top of the car after getting hit like work.

It reminds me of Hugo Comte’s work which I also love (I assume Emily Lipson shot it tho).

qfrWuBl.png

40 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

The album cover is perfect, leave it alone..Its the high concept, full circle moment we deserve

She vroom vroomed in her porsche until she crashed  :rip:

Waaiiitt what did miss where is the album cover??

Can someone please send me the album cover + track list! Hugs and kizsss 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
As stated in my notice, it is not allowed to post or request illegal links to unauthorised album art x

6 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

wait so do we KNOW that What U Want is New Shapes??? 

i think its just assumed because charli recently retweeted that snippet of what u want from her bandsintown show again..but she unretweeted it

also idk but i want to say i remember someone mentioning the title New Shapes way back when we first got that snippet

17 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

Ok wait, where's the new album cover? Or yall talking about the new single cover?

it was posted but it was taken down because it's a leak (a pre-order website accidentally uploaded it) and we're waiting for the official announcement