Fluorine

Charli XCX

not as good as good ones by ANY means, but it’s cute i guess. hopefully it grows on me bc it sounds kinda generic

edit: okay yeah this song is a SMASH, i think it would’ve been better without Ms. Polachek and Mx. Christine.. like i’m a huge caroline fan but still i think it would’ve worked better as a solo song

edit pt 2: okay yeah this is the best song ever

i love how Charli KNOWS how to make teams that would flow with her songs

the cultural reset that is Charli x Kim x Tommy / Charli x Caroline x Chris / Charli x Brooke x Cupcakke x Pabllo (and Big Freedia as a plus)

20 minutes ago, Epicarla said:

https://dbree.org/v/6b31e8

found it on dbree.

Glad we have the official title, feature and HQ version. I thought it sounded more Charli than current. Does this mean 1000 Times is still reading our incorrect information? I still don’t think 2hot is Don’t Think Twice. I’m scared for DTT leaking since we already have the snippet/live version, 2 singles and Sweat. It’s 1/3 of the album with maybe 4 months to go. 

3 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Glad we have the official title, feature and HQ version. I thought it sounded more Charli than current. Does this mean 1000 Times is still reading our incorrect information? I still don’t think 2hot is Don’t Think Twice. I’m scared for DTT leaking since we already have the snippet/live version, 2 singles and Sweat. It’s 1/3 of the album with maybe 4 months to go. 

@1000Times spill the tea on 2Hot?