Fluorine

Charli XCX

Leakers have had that song she teased today that goes "baby. i'ma make you mine i'ma make you mine" since July. A little worried about the release date but everything sounds great.

loving the vibes for this new album was scared she went in the studio and tried to recreate true romance and call it a new album … glad shes bring all the sounds of every era into something new hope we get a deluxe as well

Kinda sad we have to worry about her releasing an album in 4 months time due to leakers :/ 

Hopefully we get a Deluxe edition, cause 30 min records tend to have a short burn time for me. I listen to them on repeat for a week or two and then I forget they exist. 

Overall obsessed with the 80’s sound so far and think it really suits Charli well. Been wanting one of the main pop girlies to do an 80’s record and my girl is gonna deliver! :)

j14CYJi.png

6 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

Track 1 2:10

Track 4 3:09

Track 5 2:48

Track 6 2:27

Track 7 2:40

Track 8 3:57

Track 9 3:02

Track 10 2:18

Track 11 2:28

Track 12 3:14

new shapes vid next week

Damn this will be her shortest album ever

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing