Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, sweetener said:

sweat is indeed scrapped from the album. 

Is it? 

One of the insiders that revealed some info and song titles in ATRL said that Sweat is part of the album tracklist. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

It is? 

One of the insiders that revealed some info and song titles in ATRL said that Sweat is part of the album tracklist. 

BlackOutZone said yesterday that it got scrapped, it doesn't seem she added it to the tracklist comparing the runtimes or something like that

8nl2OpX.png

44 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

BlackOutZone said yesterday that it got scrapped, it doesn't seem she added it to the tracklist comparing the runtimes or something like that

He's not in jail for leaking positions?

On 11/4/2021 at 8:31 AM, Volta said:

not as good as good ones by ANY means, but it’s cute i guess. hopefully it grows on me bc it sounds kinda generic

edit: okay yeah this song is a SMASH, i think it would’ve been better without Ms. Polachek and Mx. Christine.. like i’m a huge caroline fan but still i think it would’ve worked better as a solo song

edit pt 2: okay yeah this is the best song ever

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

I put together the snipers and a guess at track positions and it didn’t seem to fit anyway. I’m still hopeful it will be released though even if it’s not on the album, we need less drops from the album at this point. 

if sweat is scrapped from the album I think she's still slated to release it as per pandora saying she's going to in early 2022... unless that was them just saying that so people would stop asking them for it:toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

38 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I put together the snipers and a guess at track positions and it didn’t seem to fit anyway. I’m still hopeful it will be released though even if it’s not on the album, we need less drops from the album at this point. 

He did said that the final version of the song (at least the one he has/has heard) it's the one we know as the Pandora ME Remix, and he hates it lol So we could be seeing a deluxe I guess? becuase it would be weird to drop it as a campaing single in 2022 since the campaign started like a month ago lol

8nl2OpX.png

She literally said a year ago that she wants to play a character for her next album (she was also planning to wear a blonde wig for it and i think this is why she wore it once on all stars) so i dont think you should treat this whole "sell out" theme too seriously... im sure she pretty much knows its not going to do crazy numbers in terms of sales and streaming and after that she will go back to her usual self.

4 hours ago, TheBoss said:

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

He did said that the final version of the song (at least the one he has/has heard) it's the one we know as the Pandora ME Remix, and he hates it lol So we could be seeing a deluxe I guess? becuase it would be weird to drop it as a campaing single in 2022 since the campaign started like a month ago lol

I really hope it gets released somehow then :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde