Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

If sweat is dropped from the album I’m gonna cry a river. I’ve been obsessed since she started performing it! 

The studio snippets sound so much better than the live version. Her vocals are on point. It would be harmless to drop it, even if it’s a Born To Play situation…

4 hours ago, dance4u said:

me and @ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww's masterpost is mostly all up to date minus the newer skrt skrt leaks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

there's a snippet in the doc called ''i can be anything'' that actually is not charli xcx song but its actually a teletubbies song from their new album idk why is there

10 minutes ago, xcxworId said:

there's a snippet in the doc called ''i can be anything'' that actually is not charli xcx song but its actually a teletubbies song from their new album idk why is there

i am crying the first 30 secs literally sound like a charli and caroline outtake

1 hour ago, xcxworId said:

laughing my ass off i think i found that on dbree by searching for songs and didnt really listen or i was high. anyway its not on there anymore. good riddance

god i took just a brief glance at a few pages in this topic and..... some of y'all really make me sick :lolliney:

it's so weird to me that people call themselves fans of an artist and then scrutinize them when the artist doesn't do exactly what you expect them to.

this is charli xcx we're talking about here. and she's a leo. she is bound to reinvent herself and her sound a million times over from this point.

and to be honest, 80's influenced music isn't even like my thing necessarily? 

but from snippets alone, this sounds like it will truly be her best body of work so far. to me.

but the people complaining about her being "generic" or "wishing she'd do the pc stuff still" ok literally a.g. cook is a co-producer on like half of the songs we heard snippets of,, why are you getting so upset that she's not making 7 unlocks in it a row?! let this woman do what she wants to do. she's clearly fuckin killing it.

new shapes is a glorious and powerful ass anthemic track. goes soooo hard in the car. this is so next level i just can't believe there are "fans" that are upset with charli for evolving lmao.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

3 hours ago, xcxworId said:

im fcking SCREAMINGGGG :paris:

14417469274.gif

52 minutes ago, alexspears said:

god i took just a brief glance at a few pages in this topic and..... some of y'all really make me sick :lolliney:

but the people complaining about her being "generic" or "wishing she'd do the pc stuff still" ok literally a.g. cook is a co-producer on like half of the songs we heard snippets of,, why are you getting so upset that she's not making 7 unlocks in it a row?! let this woman do what she wants to do. she's clearly fuckin killing it.

who was even saying this i think people are just pissed the album is so short and so far away, i feel like people have been pretty unanimously pumped over the snippets she teased and tired of the hyperpop jush

4 hours ago, celestewa said:

i am crying the first 30 secs literally sound like a charli and caroline outtake

yall im fucking crying lmfdflkgjjkgd

4 hours ago, celestewa said:

it kinda sound like rina too! they ate!!

Sweat definitely doesn’t fit the vibe of this album, but I really hope it’s released one way or another. Some fans have a really strange entitlement of how they think Charli should record & release her music, but I will happily take every last crumb of music she records. :yesnod:

14417469274.gif

you all begging for Sweat to leak now as if it wont in the next two years.................literally almost every charli song we have ever heard of has leaked, I think you all will be fine waiting a little bit if it's not on the album