Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was bored so I made my own XCX World tracklist and I'm amazed at how powerful my mind is like you're NOT gonna get it the first time but once it clicks it just Clicks like...

1. Girls Night Out (Pete Tong version, ofcourse)
  2. Good Girls
  3. Taxi (sped up version cause it slaps more)
  4. Come To My Party 
  5. Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)
  6. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
  7. Up & Down
  8. Down Like Woah
  9. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE Demo)
  10. No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)
  11. Die 4
  12. I Wanna Be With U
  13. Can You Hear Me
  14. Bottles
  15. Waterfall

Ok lemme explain

GNO is such a good intro track like idk Why everyone uses CTMP. CTMP is a lovely 4th track marking the start of her party after her girls night out (Taxi being included in the events of the girls night out, like, no boys no boys lemme call you a taxi). The transition from Up & Down to Down Like Woah might seem jarring but it's so intellectual liiike I kinda have the mind of a mastermind putting Up & Down between Bounce and DLW like my mind is so powerful for that.. The comedown at the end of Up & Down transitioning into DLW like if u get it u get it if u don't then that's a YOU problem! 

ATAP being an outro track is so boring to me like where's the excitement in that liike?? SOPHIE demo btw, the "heroin chic look"on" one, very important. Anyways, ATAP, the party ended, she CHEATED on her man (HBHG cheating song yeah, i got what u want as in ADULTERY), n then is like "pls don't leave me" but then her man leaves her and she just has a breakdown about it, ending with Bottles. I see Bottles as the sad ending of the story, with Waterfall being that song that plays during the credits at the end of a movie. Waterfalls ending it is very necessary cause u can't just end a fun pop album with a song about drinking the pain away, so it ends with a hot strip club song that still has emotion in it. 

QUEEN LIZZY SCRAPPED.

qfrWuBl.png

my xcx world tracklist

Spoiler
  1. come to my party
  2. gno
  3. good girls
  4. bounce
  5. no angel
  6. taxi
  7. down like wow
  8. die 4
  9. i wanna be with u
  10. 100
  11. heartbeat
  12. can you hear me
  13. waterfall
  14. queen lizzy
  15. after the afterparty

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

15 minutes ago, athena said:

my xcx world tracklist

Hide contents
  1. come to my party
  2. gno
  3. good girls
  4. bounce
  5. no angel
  6. taxi
  7. down like wow
  8. die 4
  9. i wanna be with u
  10. 100
  11. heartbeat
  12. can you hear me
  13. waterfall
  14. queen lizzy
  15. after the afterparty

Which 100 we using here 👀

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

ppl that think it’s cute and different to not have CTMP as the opening & ATAP as the ending…. when you start a book do you skip to chapter 4 first and then read the prologue afterwards?? do you read the epilogue before you’ve finished the story??? DIDNT THINK SO. :oprah3:

14417469274.gif

14 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

ppl that think it’s cute and different to not have CTMP as the opening & ATAP as the ending…. when you start a book do you skip to chapter 4 first and then read the prologue afterwards?? do you read the epilogue before you’ve finished the story??? DIDNT THINK SO. :oprah3:

what IF CTMP & ATAP open and close only 1 of several chapters? i Don’t read books but tv shows that only have 1 lineair storyline are BORING ! :nails:

qfrWuBl.png

15 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i've always thought ctmp is the perfect opening to the album. it's basically opens the album inviting people to come party with charli. it's the perfect opener 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir