Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really don’t follow any artists as closely as I do as Charli, but can we appreciate the fact that stems for an unreleased album have leaked? It’s literally insane when you consider artists like Britney have albums like Original Doll that still remain such a mystery

2 minutes ago, charli bby said:

I really don’t follow any artists as closely as I do as Charli, but can we appreciate the fact that stems for an unreleased album have leaked? It’s literally insane when you consider artists like Britney have albums like Original Doll that still remain such a mystery

We're getting almost the whole album. There was def gonna be more than 9 tracks since the session with Spike was booked for 12 tracks. Other 3 were likely Bounce/Come to My Party/No Angel. Also random but I'm on mobile rn, but do y'all remember when this site's mobile design was so fugly? :toofunny:

Speaking of Charli stems, has anything else leaked outside of the following? 

True Romance

Black Roses

Grins

How Can I

So Far Away

What I Like

Sucker

Vroom Vroom

Paradise

Secret (Shh)

Trophy

Vroom Vroom

XCX World

After the Afterparty

Boys

Die 4

Down Like Wow

I Wanna Be With You

Waterfall

Number 1 Angel

3am (Pull Up)

Dreamer

Drugs

Emotional

Lipgloss

Porsche

Roll With Me

White Roses

Pop 2

Femmebot

Unlock It

Charli

How I'm Feeling Now

7 years

Anthems

C2.0

Claws

Detonate

Enemy

Forever

I Finally Understand

Party 4 U

Pink Diamond

Visions

Misc

5 In the Morning

Focus

Losing My Cool

Leakers, maybe concentrate on Charli stems rather than anything Crash-related :w8ing:

6 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Speaking of Charli stems, has anything else leaked outside of the following? 

Reveal hidden contents

True Romance

Black Roses

Grins

How Can I

So Far Away

What I Like

Sucker

Vroom Vroom

Paradise

Secret (Shh)

Trophy

Vroom Vroom

XCX World

After the Afterparty

Boys

Die 4

Down Like Wow

I Wanna Be With You

Waterfall

Number 1 Angel

3am (Pull Up)

Dreamer

Drugs

Emotional

Lipgloss

Porsche

Roll With Me

White Roses

Pop 2

Femmebot

Unlock It

Charli

How I'm Feeling Now

7 years

Anthems

C2.0

Claws

Detonate

Enemy

Forever

I Finally Understand

Party 4 U

Pink Diamond

Visions

Misc

5 In the Morning

Focus

Losing My Cool

Leakers, maybe concentrate on Charli stems rather than anything Crash-related :w8ing:

Yes, I just mentioned Queen Lizzy stems leaked as well https://we.tl/t-4eiY7NbvoH I think you should switch Boys to misc.

22 hours ago, alexandro said:

The way she ate up Selena and the other girl in the rare and the middle demos, whew 

by the sounds of it girl this is the rough version, the 20 sec one that we got first have sound a bit more finessed and if you listen to the 30 sec mark of the full leak that we have the "it feels like" part is flat :toofunny: like listen here

2 hours ago, charli bby said:

yet we still don't have the killing moon cover.... 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, charli bby said:

Justice for original Doll 🙌🏼

16 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

The "2018 version" of Come to My Party is a fake edit made by BloomForYou. The song was never reworked and doesn't have a music video either. 

Ohhhh I remember what happened, BFY confirmed that someone had edited an instagram story video with that and tried to dupe them. They apologized for giving us all a false alarm on it.

1 hour ago, LPMA said:

Lurker here, I am by no means an audio professional but I played with the Good Girls levels until my ears were satisfied, and most importantly got rid of the white noise. Hope you enjoy!

https://dbree.org/v/189c69

can't believe u did this <3 finally this day arrived. thanks boo :rollin:

Kind of random but what do we know about Pop the Balloons? I know that it's from 2015 and that someone else made a stripped down demo of the song as a pitch for Little Mix, but the Charli demo sounds very much like it was produced for her. Was it a contender for XCX WORLD?

4 minutes ago, celestewa said:

Kind of random but what do we know about Pop the Balloons? I know that it's from 2015 and that someone else made a stripped down demo of the song as a pitch for Little Mix, but the Charli demo sounds very much like it was produced for her. Was it a contender for XCX WORLD?

I think it was from the Vroom Vroom sessions right? Sarah Hudson co-write like Round n Round? Or am I making this all up?