Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I think Bloom once said that that was a fake edited snippet :toofunny:... even though it sounds good

Ok well if Bloom can upload a full fake ctmp demo surely they can share that one too :true: or at the very least tell us who and what song that’s from

31 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

we deserved the miami/focus double single. like fuckkkkk miami has been the only song i’ve listened to since it leaked it’s sooooo fun 

Thisss it’s so good, unreal that it was left basically to leak 

there should've been 5 double singles that then got released as a compilation album on vinyl :umadney:

Spoiler
  1. 5ITM / Bricks
  2. Focus / No Angel
  3. GNO / Bounce
  4. Taxi / Miami
  5. Come To My Party / Waterfall

:umadney:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

I love exploring the stems for songs and noticing things I didn't before. In the BVS A file from the Good Girl stems you can hear Charli snort a line when she says "been saving all these rolled up tens"

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

i’m so glad it’s confirmed for the album now lol i rlly wouldn’t have known peace if we never got that song 

WITHOUT A DOUBT MY FAVORITE THING FROM THE NEW ERA - BY FAAARRRRRRR

It's already her sexiest song? Methinkso and UGHHHHH the way this is EVERYTHING I would hope the "Janet Jackson influenced" XCX sound would sound like.

I was sad to hear Fantano say (while giving "New Shapes" one of the best songs released last week, in his weekly reviews) that he wasn't as excited to hear this new album as much the last 2 and while excited for her to do a new sound, it's not gelling as much as the past singles pre album drop, from the last few. I LOVE GOOD ONES & 80's music and excited for her take on the aesthetic but I have to say I will miss hyperpop/future + out of the box + interesting collabs including pop sounding XCX. She does seem SUPER confident about it and it's def the most $$$$ the label has given her for production - compared to her lasts (looking like more was spent to sound flawless than even "Charli") but it's def gonna be the most unique thing she's done yet. ADULT POP XCX COMMENCE. 

On 11/7/2021 at 1:25 AM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

can someone reupload miami? the link is dead