Fluorine

Charli XCX

27 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

some demos of pop 2 like unlock it (solo), lucky (demo)

Baby, Don’t Think Twice, Fill in the Blank, Boyfriend, Back Again, Just One Touch and plenty more 

I wish the rest of the XCX World sessions leak once and for all cause I don't wanna keep rearranging my folders anymore :lange: Miami along with Boys and Focus would've been an incredible bonus track for the album, just saying :hottie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

If the title Full Control is real, then I'm 100% sure that 'Baby' is the Full Control, since she says it in the newly found snippet.

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

If the title Full Control is real, then I'm 100% sure that 'Baby' is the Full Control, since she says it in the newly found snippet.

We’ve had that snippet for months, I edited them together and they flow fairly seamlessly. I only referred to it as Full Control as she says it at the end of the clip. Dima calling it Baby is more likely the title title, since they know other songs circulating. I can upload them 2 clips together if anyone wants to. 

I can also upload the albums I’ve made from all the unreleased, if anyone wants them. I try to group them by years, then made albums from sonically similar tracks o which were recorded within 1-2 years of each other.