Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Lukeb said:

I can also upload the albums I’ve made from all the unreleased, if anyone wants them. I try to group them by years, then made albums from sonically similar tracks o which were recorded within 1-2 years of each other. 

Yes please! I'm intrigued :flutter:

3 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

I don’t get the obsession with having the stems for every song. The lossless files already leaked. I didn’t know everyone is an audio engineer now. 

Lmaooo it's not that. It's very pleasant to listen to every bit that composes the songs. I also like to use them for mashups or edits, but people can like to listen to them individually too.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

32 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lmaooo it's not that. It's very pleasant to listen to every bit that composes the songs. I also like to use them for mashups or edits, but people can like to listen to them individually too.

How do people have time to listen to every instrument in the song when sis has 400 leaked songs.

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

How do people have time to listen to every instrument in the song when sis has 400 leaked songs.

Just don't do it then :scoff: I don't see any problem if people wants them.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: