Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 11/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, Lukeb said:

We’ve had that snippet for months, I edited them together and they flow fairly seamlessly. I only referred to it as Full Control as she says it at the end of the clip. Dima calling it Baby is more likely the title title, since they know other songs circulating. I can upload them 2 clips together if anyone wants to. 

Please upload the stitched snippets :lolliney: I know I shouldn’t but I can’t stop listening to them. Her best song is coming 

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well.. looks like it's happening. Can't wait to walk out of there in cuffs lol x

51670577016_b80f90068e_o.png

For those also attending the ATL show, we should all meet up & queue together :party:

Amazing! You’ll have a blast! Also, I’m down for that lol

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well.. looks like it's happening. Can't wait to walk out of there in cuffs lol x

For those also attending the ATL show, we should all meet up & queue together :party:

IDK if i'll be able to queue but would love to meet up at the show :party:

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Elle said:

our brave queen sacrificing her freedom for lanaboards :xcry: jk have fun there! i just know you're up for a good time in a xcx concert

I see everyone excited to attend charli's shows, I would love for her to come to Mexico, the last time she gave dates for Mexico was last year for the charli tour but they were canceled and until today I think they have not been reimbursed for the tickets XD

5 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Ding dong your opinion is wrong 

no but in all seriousness, I think it’s good that she steers away from the hYpErPoP for now and puts out a quality pop album that’s also semi radio friendly. The songs are still really catchy/good and have that Charli flair imo

Good Ones is the only semi radio friendly song so far. Pop Radio will not touch New Shapes. 

She needs to drop some of the bops she teased on live, because I want a 1999 sized hit for the album.

3 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

wish she would have dropped crash in December and gave us another album in march could've swore she was working on 2 albums earlier this year and late last

Isn't Crash technically the second album? It's the Janet inspired album from early 2020

3 hours ago, Elle said:

You’re not British?!?

8V7Yvel.png

10 hours ago, charli bby said:

Early predictions for the tour setlist? I just hope she includes some True Romance / HIFN as I'm fairly certain Vroom Vroom, Unlock It, Gone and Track 10 are safe

Tbh I expect Good Ones, New Shapes, Vroom Vroom, Gone, Track 10, Unlock It, 1999 (Mixed into the Easyfun remix), Claws, Party 4 U, Visions, Stay Away and Out Out to be in the tour setlist

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hi everyone!

I got GA tickets for her Dallas show and I’m so excited! Anyone else going? I was so sad about the venue having “mobile-only” tickets because I like collecting the physical tickets…might just make my own then.

I was nervous about going since I’m still a little on edge with being around so many people due to COVID but I’m planning on getting a table. It’s about the same price as the balcony seats pfft.

Also from what I’ve reading on various fan platforms, Charli fans really wanna mosh in the pit. I wanna stay away from that as much as possible lol. 

12 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

You’re not British?!?

LOL I am, but I live in Atlanta now. I also used to live in Brooklyn from 2017-2018 (NY really breaks your bank) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Townie said:

I'm still mad that Unlock It blew up so late, cause just imagine if it would have became popular during the Pop 2 era how we could have had a music video and promotion

i honestly don't feel like there is any way either of her mixtapes could have ever gotten any promo beyond what she was willing to fund herself, like even post tik tok trend the best she could do was a visualizer and i feel like that's all we would have gotten back then as well. contractually n1a/pop2 were mixtapes because the label didn't want to fund them and in 2017 tik tok was musical.ly so...