Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Elle said:

LOL I am, but I live in Atlanta now. I also used to live in Brooklyn from 2017-2018 (NY really breaks your bank) x

Omg I thought I had made up this whole persona for you for a second :toofunny:

8V7Yvel.png

4 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Daily reminder that we need I Want To (Drive Fast) edit with a Sophie instrumental.

The actual version with production didn’t leak in full yet did it? We only have a couple of snippets?

i hiiiiighly doubt she'll play out out on tour, she's literally barely acknowledged that song it's 100% just a lil cash grab radio single for her that she doesn't care about. 

i predict unlock it, claws, vroom vroom, gone, visions. praying for some pop2/n1a deepcuts/NO ANGEL/true romance sprinkled in but not getting my hopes up 

She better be giving these vibes when I see her in birmingham.

https://youtu.be/ln1AKI3E9aQ

she’s on a bigger album tour so I’m hoping she’ll atleast have a green screen or something-the charli tour seemed really basic for a album release tour.

TBH the fan base scares me since pop 2 so I booked a seated chair 💀

46 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She better be giving these vibes when I see her in birmingham.

https://youtu.be/ln1AKI3E9aQ

she’s on a bigger album tour so I’m hoping she’ll atleast have a green screen or something-the charli tour seemed really basic for a album release tour.

TBH the fan base scares me since pop 2 so I booked a seated chair 💀

The cubes during the Charli tour were iconic. Charli was so present and put on such an entertaining show. 

20 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

The cubes during the Charli tour were iconic. Charli was so present and put on such an entertaining show. 

I’m not debating her capabilities as an entertainer but it would be interesting to switch up the formula, I mean even Lana can get a screen and some backing dancers. 

I don't go to concerts so IDK how it compares but in terms of entertainment it was just Charli jumping around the stage and dancing

Also during Shake It she called up a bunch of queer influencers to dance but it was so cringe (actually funny but cringe nonetheless) and she got annoyed at them for being boring so she had drag queens dance twice during I Got It 

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

this song must’ve been so hard to produce. AG came for blood with this one

It sounds like a wild night out, pre-pandemic… you’re hopping around to all the different bars and clubs and it’s a blur because you’re buzzed as hell :toofunny:

Charli and A.G. have gotten so good at capturing a vibe, it’s really what sets them apart. Like idk how you do that lol.