Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 11/11/2021 at 5:23 PM, Lukeb said:

Okay so I haven't finished reorganising everything from 2014-2020 as theres so much. I had them in albums but there's been so much information and additions I started again. I will add them in when they're finished if people are interested. I haven't included TR, Sucker, N1A, Pop 2, Charli, hifn or the singles from Crash. This is just my way of organising. If you see that I've used your album artwork, then thank you for making it :)

https://mega.nz/folder/kx1VzSyb#Fh6OfXJq0YZK6PDbk0rApA

God bless you <3 This is organized really nicely! 

1 hour ago, Dayfid said:

God bless you <3 This is organized really nicely! 

You are welcome, I couldn’t ever put them into one large album. I have about 4 more albums to upload. I also missed Up&Down from Vroom Vroom Side B so I need to re upload that too. 

I was listening to White Mercedes today and it fully settled in how it’s such pop perfection . it never gets talked about, if it was an album track I feel like it’d get given so much more props

RVhKIwP.gif

Ok so New Shapes is incredibly well written and produced. Like this song is perfectly crafted. I truly don’t understand the people that are saying it’s basic or disjointed? My best guess is that some of y’all aren’t versed enough in the inspo(or 80s rhythmic/dance-pop in general)? Also Christine and Caroline really elevate the song, allowing New Shapes to outclass Good Ones IMO (& I mean no hate to good ones, but it is the more basic of the two). Plus I love when Charli has a girl group moment, it really ups the replayability of the song for me.

Also why is no one talking about how much it slays lyrically? The song kinda ripped my heart out but made me dance whilst. Charli serves us her usual avoidant attached self, but then we get Christine & Caroline to give us the flip side experience of the anxious attached partner (which HITS for me). It’s a bop with depth y’all!

5 hours ago, zaddyxcx said:

Ok so New Shapes is incredibly well written and produced. Like this song is perfectly crafted. I truly don’t understand the people that are saying it’s basic or disjointed? My best guess is that some of y’all aren’t versed enough in the inspo(or 80s rhythmic/dance-pop in general)? Also Christine and Caroline really elevate the song, allowing New Shapes to outclass Good Ones IMO (& I mean no hate to good ones, but it is the more basic of the two). Plus I love when Charli has a girl group moment, it really ups the replayability of the song for me.

Also why is no one talking about how much it slays lyrically? The song kinda ripped my heart out but made me dance whilst. Charli serves us her usual avoidant attached self, but then we get Christine & Caroline to give us the flip side experience of the anxious attached partner (which HITS for me). It’s a bop with depth y’all!

i think the song is great too. it’s annoying to see people hating on it because it’s not her typical glitch eccentric pop that they’ve all come to expect and love but i am so relieved she is trying new sounds finally, it was getting BORING. not to say i particularly love good ones or new shapes but i think they’re both consistent and great additions to her discography.

new shapes is most definitely a promo single also. it’s clear there is no intention to actually push it any farther than what they have done already, and technically good ones is still climbing on radio, so

it's almost been a year since hey boy, hey girl leaked! 

i truely never thought we would get it and it's crazy how long it took to leak. i'll never forget the state this forum was in during the infamous January 2021 leaks. probably more iconic than August 2017. 

xI4fkhA.gif

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

1 hour ago, NeonHitched said:

No clue why sweat isn’t out yet. Such a shame. Could’ve been a number 1 hit for her. Shame she let the good ones go!

number 1 hit? maybe on the bubbling under hot 100 chart 😭 

13 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

it's almost been a year since hey boy, hey girl leaked! 

i truely never thought we would get it and it's crazy how long it took to leak. i'll never forget the state this forum was in during the infamous January 2021 leaks. probably more iconic than August 2017. 

xI4fkhA.gif

Wow what a moment luv. That’s history! 
jan 2021 leaks delivered us legendary leaks but aug 2017 is also on par. I also never thought we would get hbhg in full lol and for now we only need Daddy Knows Sophie version 

10 hours ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

What is tv heaven? I don't think the logo in the new shapes video is a reference to the old British show thing

It’s a part of her album campaign