Fluorine

Charli XCX

(un)popular fact:

I just gathered taxi stems and its actually actually this iconic version here from 30DAYSINLA https://dbree.org/v/f0542a

the lossless version we got a few days ago "TAXI NEW SOPHIE 2" is the final version 2.0 (which was played later on during the singles era) with a few adjustments (maybe it was about to be """"released""" at some point or Sophie was just bored and played with it a bit) if anyone feels lazy enough to put their stems together I can upload the file later. difference to "new Sophie 2" is quite minimal: the bass feels stronger and the snares (?) right before the first chorus hits are different

ps: we won in so many levels we did it kids :angie:

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

(un)popular fact:

I just gathered taxi stems and its actually actually this iconic version here from 30DAYSINLA https://dbree.org/v/f0542a

the lossless version we got a few days ago "TAXI NEW SOPHIE 2" is the final version 2.0 (which was played later on during the singles era) with a few adjustments (maybe it was about to be """"released""" at some point or Sophie was just bored and played with it a bit) if anyone feels lazy enough to put their stems together I can upload the file later. difference to "new Sophie 2" is quite minimal: the bass feels stronger and the snares (?) right before the first chorus hits are different

I sped it up and moved it up the half step to be the same as the exchange version :)

https://dbree.org/v/6b8a64

j14CYJi.png

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Up Up and Away, No Romeo and Shortcut to Heaven next plz to complete the full list of the writing sessions 

btw i think u mean Shortcut to Paradise lol but yeah I rly wanna hear those :flutter:

The last few ones we need from that txt file

Girls & Boys (Charli Demo)

Die For You (assuming this is a demo of die 4?)

Can’t Shake It Up

Money

Rockstar

Up Up & Away

No Romeo

Shortcut to Paradise

Kiss

Just now, Comic said:

btw i think u mean Shortcut to Paradise lol but yeah I rly wanna hear those :flutter:

The last few ones we need from that txt file

Girls & Boys (Charli Demo)

Die For You (assuming this is a demo of die 4?)

Can’t Shake It Up

Money

Rockstar

Up Up & Away

No Romeo

Shortcut to Paradise

Kiss

I kind of assumed that Die For You was a working title/misspelling of Die 4 (like you said) and the same thing for Can’t Shake It Up and Can’t Shake It (which we have 2 or 3 versions of?)

We have a leaked track called Rockstar but I remember it was a pretty mysterious song when it leaked ‘cause we didn’t know much about it.. same song maybe?

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

I kind of assumed that Die For You was a working title/misspelling of Die 4 (like you said) and the same thing for Can’t Shake It Up and Can’t Shake It (which we have 2 or 3 versions of?)

We have a leaked track called Rockstar but I remember it was a pretty mysterious song when it leaked ‘cause we didn’t know much about it.. same song maybe?

yeah I actually think that die for you leaked but in lq in Jan? 

I did assume the same for CSI but wasn’t that ONLY Stargate? and the word up is nowhere said in that song so who knows 

idk if the leaked song of rockstar is the same bc her vocals sound like they were recorded through a headset mic :creep: and the instrumental is actually from a released kill the noise and dillon francis song (unless either of them are connected to that Wallpaper producer)