Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

The Rockstar we have is from 2012 so I don't think so

Oh, thanks! I honestly haven’t listened to that one since the day it leaked lol, I thought it was at least Sucker era or something.

Am I tripping? I think at least one stem is missing from the Come to My Party pack. I'm trying to mix it down but there's a little part in between the two halves of the first verse that is missing. Like a little effect or something.

EDIT: Or... we got the stems for a (slightly) different mix of the song :creepna: the bridge and the buildups are different. Like, notably.

EDIT 2: Yes it's a demo or something. Lemme upload it real quick.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Come to My Party (Alternate Version). It comes from the stems, and I exported them in WAV and 320 kbps so you guys can grab the one you prefer.

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

Does this mean we finally have a non-muddy CTMP? :defeated:

Muddy? Do you mean like that so-called "white noise" from Good Girls that I have never been able to listen? :toofunny: I can't tell I guess. However I still prefer the previous CTMP we had instead of this one.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

people say lightning was for self titled and not pop2, can anyone confirm? 

also can we classify lock it up as something that in a slightest possibility might end up on n1a or is it reaching too far?  (i badly need n1a outtakes and unreleased :toofunny:)