Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Pale Blue Light said:

I mixed all the stems so I could have the album and instrumental versions in a consistent quality. Here's the instrumental versions (minus Bounce) in iTunes Plus if anyone would like them too. 

https://we.tl/t-n8YcC2HtQc

hey would u mind sharing your mixed album too? I'm too lazy to mix the stems myself atm :toofunny:

38 minutes ago, sxcx said:

wait so are the CTMP stems missing that little effect thing on the first verse?

30 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

yes I noticed it's missing some chipmunks... and other details:rip:

Yeah, it's because it's a different version. There are notable changes during the bridge, and when the second verse ends, the "do you wanna have some fun?" vox is missing. This same "do you wanna have some fun?" from the end of the bridge sounds different, like it had different editing. I'm pretty sure those stems are not "missing", it's just we got the stems for a different version of the song.

It slaps to have a lossless version, but the final remains the superior imo :bop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, sxcx said:

wait so are the CTMP stems missing that little effect thing on the first verse?

its apparently one of the early versions of ctmp. Right before the album leaked, some snippets were shared and this was the version of ctmp (from the leaked stems) teased at the time

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

My edit for Taxi, for anyone who would care :oopna2:

Taxi (Moonchild Edit)

ur mind turning this song into a 3 min bop with a twist at the end :defeated:

Not to leak shame anyone but… we have gotten so many new songs in HQ and so many stems how do y’all have the heart to ask for more leaks 😭😭😭😭😭😭 like even if y’all want the song so bad aren’t you so overwhelmed by the songs that leaked ?? I can’t even begin to listen to them and y’all want more just relax 

6 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Not to leak shame anyone but… we have gotten so many new songs in HQ and so many stems how do y’all have the heart to ask for more leaks 😭😭😭😭😭😭 like even if y’all want the song so bad aren’t you so overwhelmed by the songs that leaked ?? I can’t even begin to listen to them and y’all want more just relax 

I can't even process yesterday's leaks tbh :oprah2: this truly was a very unexpected gift :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

this tbh i havent had the time to catch up on leaks in 2 years 

also just more and more shocked and horrified at just how compromised charli's shit is, no other artist rn is getting unmixed ungrouped stems of an entire unreleased album leaked its insane

X----into me, into you----X