Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Didn't even mean it to come off that way..? Take it as you will I guess  :lolliney:

Well, you should've used a different gif I guess, remember that while commenting on the Internet you should be SUPER specific in order to avoid misunderstandings as we are not able to hear how your voice express and idea or see your face while you are expressing it.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, LPMA said:

I worked on a "missing stems" stem. It's pretty DIY but it reinstates the more obvious missing bits https://dbree.org/v/46195a, hopefully it's a good starting point for someone with more technical know-how.

I've also reworked the post-middle 8, for which you'd need to remove the tumdrum02, snare01 & sub02 stems from roughly 2:39-2:47.

Here's the final result: https://dbree.org/v/066195

You must be a really hard worker irl bc ctmp really is not good enough for you to be doing all that!

Edited by Monsef