Fluorine

Charli XCX

36 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

she wouldnt release Naked, a song that leaked years ago, on an upcoming album

well ever since the droplet singles & party 4 u just kind of randomly cropping up on hifn some people have had these strange delusions about leaked songs being released

On 11/20/2021 at 10:18 AM, Volta said:

if she doesn’t do roll with me or anything from xcx world there will be blood spilt

why on earth would she perform songs from an unreleased album that was stolen from her and literally almost ruined her career & mental health. especially when the songs were special to her and were produced by one of her closest friends who tragically died?

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

why on earth would she perform songs from an unreleased album that was stolen from her and literally almost ruined her career & mental health. especially when the songs were special to her and were produced by one of her closest friends who tragically died?

it’s not that serious… you’re reading into this too much i just wanna hear those songs live LOL

9 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

i wouldn’t say never. She released BIOYL after it leaked 

But Blame It on Your Love was intended for Charli, while Naked was shelved after it failed to be included in Pop 2... I don't know I really doubt she would pull a Lana and release it even after scrapping it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

hey guys I just made an account here to post here. I am wondering, does anyone have the Party 4 U instrumental for the demo version made by @LMAlejandro ? Or maybe LMA can share it with me :). You can find it here -

I wanted to make a stem edit of Party 4 U but I want that sound where it sounds like a balloon being filled up with air lol thanks! 

Later I want to share an edit I made but I'm still working on it :)

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

But Blame It on Your Love was intended for Charli, while Naked was shelved after it failed to be included in Pop 2... I don't know I really doubt she would pull a Lana and release it even after scrapping it.

wasn't naked meant for pitch (as for another artist)

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

wasn't naked meant for pitch (as for another artist)

Didn't know that :hdu: I knew it was for Pop 2 originally, but didn't know it was later meant for pitching. Though I honestly don't see anyone singing that but Charli :lel: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: