Fluorine

Charli XCX

26 minutes ago, XCX World said:

Lock It Up is the ying and yang of Lay With U... her 2015 music is better than her 2016 stuff honestly

thats tea and it tastes good. I wouldn't say is 100% better but she really changed the game drastically with the 2015 songs

13 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I literally always think of how much I hate this version and I am so happy we got the version we have

I never got why people wanted that song on the album so bad during HIFN era cause it sounded terrible to me lol I was glad she scrapped it. Then it leaked & I loved it & thought it should've been on the album lmao. The version that leaked's hands Down the superior version.

qfrWuBl.png

3 hours ago, XCX World said:

THIS is... AWESOME! 

T

What's the tea about Ice Cake, was that a real song? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

What's the tea about Ice Cake, was that a real song? 

No, ice cakes was an instrumental existing then it was just placed over TPNO instrumental, the fake version is a lot better though

2 minutes ago, XCX World said:

No, ice cakes was an instrumental existing then it was just placed over TPNO instrumental, the fake version is a lot better though

I see, but the instrumental was a real instrumental meant for a Charli song? Or was just pitched to her? 

And I agree, the fake version is way better than the real final version of TPNO haha 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

I see, but the instrumental was a real instrumental meant for a Charli song? Or was just pitched to her? 

And I agree, the fake version is way better than the real final version of TPNO haha 

Not sure, I would love to know!

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I never got why people wanted that song on the album so bad during HIFN era cause it sounded terrible to me lol I was glad she scrapped it. Then it leaked & I loved it & thought it should've been on the album lmao. The version that leaked's hands Down the superior version.

I personally think the vocals/topline sounds much better on the IG preview than on the version we got. Tbh Charli sounds very rough on the leak, like it’s pretty clear Its still not the ‘final’ version of the song. 

IG preview sounds more finished

1 hour ago, XCX World said:

Not sure, I would love to know!

Let's hope someday we get to know, then ☺