Fluorine

Charli XCX

As seen on her IG stories, Charli wants to do a collab with Daine (love her) and another collab with ELIO (I like her music) 

Excited! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 12/9/2021 at 5:09 AM, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Danny also gave Up & Down to Kalen so that might get released soon!

up & down NEEDED to go to Bella Thorne, it would've been the best option for it to go viral considering she's a mess + in the public eye...

imagine the power of that

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

up & down NEEDED to go to Bella Thorne, it would've been the best option for it to go viral considering she's a mess + in the public eye...

imagine the power of that

bella's demo is so underratedddddd

also does anyone have a high quality version of it? the only one ive been able to find sounds super compressed

16 hours ago, blameitonme said:

it’s 3am and you are calling:xcry: go fuck yourself don’t say you’re sorry :true:

If I call you up after 3am with liquor in my blood please don’t be friend :oprah4: cus everytime I love you, I hate myself, so don’t you pick it up :true: I’m rolling in bad luck get back in your black car :bye:

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

If I call you up after 3am with liquor in my blood please don’t be friend :oprah4: cus everytime I love you, I hate myself, so don’t you pick it up :true: I’m rolling in bad luck get back in your black car :bye:

I hate her for not releasing this bop:krylie:

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

y'all actually like bella's up & down? :wtf2: it might be one of the worst things i've ever heard, that deadpanned bridge… 💀

Right? it's like she wasn't even trying, she didn't like the song at all, it is so lifeless.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

Bimini Bon Boulash working w Charli on new music OMFGGG :trisha:

They have an album coming out, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are one of the UK tour openers. 

21 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

y'all actually like bella's up & down? :wtf2: it might be one of the worst things i've ever heard, that deadpanned bridge… 💀

that's part of the charm honestly lmao i really like a lot of the sentences she sings are straight up stupid like she's asking questions and shit kfdlòdaslkjdsa

2 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

since we going mainstream do ya'll think we'll have a deluxe album? she never does one because she works fast and moves on to the next project anyways :toofunny: but with 12 tracks i hope we get some surprises 

well n1a and pop 2 were 10 tracks so dont get ur hopes up.... i lowkey expect another album end of next year or early 2023

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm