Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Wasn't this gonna be Up&Down after it was sold? I'm confused lol

i think people just assumed it bc charli and danny were involved

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

17 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Pop 2 my fav christmas album

i can't believe it's been 4 years like it feels like yesterday and it still sounds like tomorrow! sometimes i can't believe we actually received that big of a blessing 

tbh, i understand that Pop2 is a fan favorite and according to critics and most of the fans her best work, but the fact that she barely speaks of Number 1 Angel is a crime. that mixtape started it all and remains number 1 for me at least. but yay go Pop2 happy anniversary 

OMG I JUST FIGURED IT OUUT. charli is walking on that bridge in a bikini, and there was a vid of a white car driving on the highway in the tour promo video and then it comes and hits her and thats the CRASH and then she dies on March 18 2022 THATS WHY THATS HER DEATH DATE CUZ THE CAR KILLED HER OMG IM SO SMART

On 12/9/2021 at 5:09 AM, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Danny also gave Up & Down to Kalen so that might get released soon!

the fact that the quote in here literally mentions the name of the song and nobody thought to check????? CFSHJDKDAKJLòA

that alone together doc trailer makes me want to throw up lol they're releasing it at the Worst time idk why anyone would wanna relive that early pandemic era at this point

probs will be interesting to look back to in maybe a decade tho

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, charli bby said:

idk I’ve always seen N1A as reaction to the XCX World drama, so there must be hurt there. Pop 2 was truly where she said fuck it lemme put my left titty into my music, I get why she talks about Pop 2 more

Charli is a very special project to her and she doesn't talk about it much either, i think its just a fan discussion. she sees a lot of people talk about it, she talks about it :party: