Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

apparently charles is on Scream soundtrack with song called bad girl

edit: im aleays late

this is the first time I've heard about this... where are u hearing it from? can't find anything on google...

1 hour ago, its said:

this is the first time I've heard about this... where are u hearing it from? can't find anything on google...

yeah idk seems probably fake - just a screenshot of audio files in a folder. 

also. they could’ve even bother to spell wallows right LMAOO “wallos”

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

If Charli really is on the Scream soundtrack I will die :crying:

Is there a rumor? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Has anyone found interesting how Charli keeps working with most of the artist she has worked in the past and shows a lot of support to them or whatever, but strangely she and Marina don't interact that much (if any) since the "that FROOT looks familiar" thing? 

God knows I stan Marina really hard but sometimes I feel like she is the problematic one and that's why some of her "celebrity" friendships don't last that long (Charli, Lana, Ellie Goulding, etc). 

Charli seems very caring and supportive as a friend and she always finds new up and coming artists (Daine, ELIO, Kim Petras, etc.) and give them promo so new people can check their music out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Has anyone found interesting how Charli keeps working with most of the artist she has worked in the past and shows a lot of support to them or whatever, but strangely she and Marina don't interact that much (if any) since the "that FROOT looks familiar" thing? 

God knows I stan Marina really hard but sometimes I feel like she is the problematic one and that's why some of her "celebrity" friendships don't last that long (Charli, Lana, Ellie Goulding, etc). 

Charli seems very caring and supportive as a friend and she always finds new up and coming artists (Daine, ELIO, Kim Petras, etc.) and give them promo so new people can check their music out. 

I was thinking how unproblematic Charli has been during this whole pandemic the other day. She really decided to just get her head down and work. 

7 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I was thinking how unproblematic Charli has been during this whole pandemic the other day. She really decided to just get her head down and work. 

She is, wow

28 minutes ago, Townie said:

Why had I completly forgotten about Spinning till two minutes ago :toofunny:

It's a bop, but yeah I forgot about it too haha 

14 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

SNL Promo

The moment he pretends to forget how to pronounce XCX is a cringefest, but YES to her getting that TV promo she deserves! :gurl: 

And she is SERVING :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

HEY U KNOW U NEED TO STEP RIGHT UP 

FUCK MONEY, BOY I WANT YOUR LOVE 

SO SPRUNG MAKE THE ROSES BLUSH

KNOW U GOT THAT KEY

FIT IT IN THAT LOCK 

BOY U NEED TO LOCK IT UP 

:kris: :trisha: :grinds:

daydreaming about an alternate reality where N1A was a 12 track album that included 1 Night & Lock It Up.. and it’s a full visual album. :crai:

14417469274.gif