Fluorine

Charli XCX

just realized the lyric in 1 night is sixteen million mansions and not mentions. and like the feeling and visual i get of sixteen million mansion ain’t big enough to hold our love is sooooooo cute. omg i love that

11 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

just realized the lyric in 1 night is sixteen million mansions and not mentions. and like the feeling and visual i get of sixteen million mansion ain’t big enough to hold our love is sooooooo cute. omg i love that

I really think 1 Night is her best Collab. The video, the sound, it’s everything I always wanted from her. This was like her meeting in the middle point after Vroom Vroom. When Charli and tropical edm merge its like a match made in Heaven. I need more records produced by Mura Masa!!! congrats to Charli and Mura for making the first and only song ever

I also just know I’m Done is the spiritual successor to 1Night

18 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I must say I find charlis hatred for BTR insane?

it's the lyrics you know she felt so silly singing about breaking the rules in high school being a 23 year old

41 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

it's the lyrics you know she felt so silly singing about breaking the rules in high school being a 23 year old

no seriously like 😭 i can vibe out to BTR but.. if that song ever comes on shuffle when i’m with other people i skip that shit INSTANTLY, it’s a bit of a cringe fest lyrically 

6 hours ago, gyal said:

superlove is one of her best songs I genuinely don't know how it didn't make more of an impression upon release

As much as I love the song to death I can kinda see why it didn’t. It wasn’t  like that much of a big release at the time since there wasn’t enough traction after the True Romance era ended. Also there were quite a few fans who were starting to get disappointed about her change in sound. I feel like the song just served a purpose to connect her older music to her newer direction .

54 minutes ago, brandon said:

no seriously like 😭 i can vibe out to BTR but.. if that song ever comes on shuffle when i’m with other people i skip that shit INSTANTLY, it’s a bit of a cringe fest lyrically 

So is click, good girls and girls night out. 
I don’t see any differences lyrically maturity wise 

Then again I hate click so…

1 hour ago, brandon said:

the way i thought those lyrics were the shit in high school, i felt so cool singing it i thought i was doing sumn :thumb3: but then i just grew up… no wonder charli hates it so much, she was already grown when she recorded it  

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

So is click, good girls and girls night out. 
I don’t see any differences lyrically maturity wise 

Then again I hate click so…

you’re right but also i feel like they’re cringey in like.. a different way.. btr is like omg look i’m so edgy and different 😈 whereas gc/gno are more fun and like.. not as edgy

that being said i don’t play those around my friends either. 😭 

1 hour ago, brandon said:

you’re right but also i feel like they’re cringey in like.. a different way.. btr is like omg look i’m so edgy and different 😈 whereas gc/gno are more fun and like.. not as edgy

that being said i don’t play those around my friends either. 😭 

I still scream when I read the interview that good girls subverts gender expectations-to this day I still don’t understand what the reviewer meant.

We had like 3 or 4 XCX Xmas during the year and you guys are asking for more :rip:

At this point we all should wait for the album and stop asking for more leaks, just some weeks more and her new masterpiece is out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde